Chapter 6

Jazmine
As I got towards the bottom of the form, my stomach started feeling uneasy. I placed my hand on my stomach, sighed, and continued writing. After a while, I felt stuff coming up my throat. I was about to throw up. I put my hand over my mouth trying to hold it in. I ran to the faculty bathroom and couldn't hold it any longer. I threw up all over the bathroom floor and a little in the toilet. I stood in there for a while until Mrs. Reid came in to check on me. Her jaw dropped once she saw all the vomit everywhere. "Oh my goodness Jazmine are you okay?" I shook my head no. "Come on, let's get you to the nurse." I wiped my mouth and washed my hands and followed her to the nurse's office. This was the fifth time I threw up this week, and it was only Tuesday. I sat down in one of the chairs waiting for the nurse to finish up with another student. I waited for a good 20 minutes until she told me to come in. "Okay baby, what's the problem?" She asked me as I was sitting on the stool. "I've been vomitting a lot lately." "You poor thing. Anything else?" "Yeah. I've also been eating a lot more, getting tired a lot, oh and I've missed my.... you know." I looked down. She gasped at me. "Oh my gosh baby. It sounds like you're pregnant." I put my head down and started crying. "We need to talk."

Lamar POV
I can't stand this place. I got like 13 people in my cell man. They all tryna smash and fight me. I ain't with all that man. They got me all the way messed up. I gots to get out of here and FAST. I talked to some of the other boys in my cell and we all decided to escape tonight during Lights Out. I knew exactly where I was going.

Jazz POV
"So what happened today girl?" Jahdiah asked Kaitlyn. "Girllllll, she musta thought I was a flexi-rod or a roller or something cause she had me alll the way bent." I laughed, typical Kay Kay. "Why she said something to you anyway?" I asked her. "I was looking for that hoe Brandy when she came up to me smiling like we was in a strawberry patch playing ring around the rosy or some shit. So I had rolled my eyes. And she had the nerve to ask me what she did. I said luh baby don't act dumb. This heffa gone ask me do I wanna fight. I said she bad gone hit me first. And we got to hooking in the middle of the hallway." Kay Kay said. Jahdiah laughed. "That's my bestfriend, that's my bestfriend. I scrolled down my Instagram and stopped once I saw a picture of Savannah's left eye. It had FETTY WAP in big bold letters. I showed them and we started laughing. "Dang Kay Kay, you closed the girl eye." I shook my head laughing. As soon as I put my phone down, it started ringing. I frowned once I saw Dekalb County Police Department flashing across the screen.

Who y'all think it is? And whooooo the baby daddy?????

~Megan💍👸🏾