Chapter 7

Warning sex scene!!!

---------------------

Chris's P.O.V

I looked over at Jace to see him asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked.

"Hi Mr. Moon!" a couple of giggling girls said as they came over to me. I sighed lowly and put a fake smile on my face.

"Hi girls." I said in a face cheerful voice and they giggled and twirled their hair around there fingers.

"So Mr. Moon we were wondering if you were single?" a blond girl who you could tell was the head slut.

"No I have a wonderful mate."

"Oh well I wont tell her." She purred and ran her hand up and down my arm. I back away from her and did a dramatic shiver in disgust where I did a full body shiver and a sick face. I walked away laughing at her out raged face. I walked over to the guys and some of them gave me high fives. When everyone grabbed their book bags and started to leave. I looked over at Jace and saw he was in a deep sleep. I walked over to him and gently picked him up and he moaned before curling into my chest and placed his forehead on my neck. I went into my office and placed him on the couch and grabbed my jacket from the back of my chair and placed it over him. My stomach growled and I kissed Jace's forehead and went to the cafeteria to get some pizza.

"Oh hi Chris who's your first day?" Kara, one of the lunch ladies, asked.

"Oh as good as any first day of school could go." I said as I paid her for my lunch. She gave me a gentle smile before taking the next persons lunch money. When I got back to my office I saw that Jace was curled up into my jacket and his nose was buried into the collar and was breathing deep. I put down my tray on my desk and started to eat my pizza. When I was done I took the other piece and walked over to Jace. I put the pizza near his nose and watched as he took his nose and take deep breathe. He reached a hand out from under the jacket and went to grab it. I pulled the pizza out of his reach as he got close to it. When he felt around for the food he wined when he didn't feel it. He slowly opened his eyes and I stared at him as his eyes focused on me. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as my jacket fell onto his lap. I sat down by his feet and handed him the pizza. He took it out of my hand and shoved half of it him his mouth.

"What period is it?" he asked as he took another bite of his pizza.

"It's the middle of lunch." When he was done eating he climbed onto my lap and snuggled into me trying to fall asleep again. "Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"No." he mumbled.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Every time it's the first day of school I cant get enough sleep." I nodded my head and let a soothing purr go through my chest to calm his nerves so he could fall into a deep sleep quicker. When I heard a soft snore come from his lips I laid him back on the couch when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw it was Mr. Anderson.

"Hi Mr. Anderson what can I do for you?"

"Oh you can call me James but I am here to see how your first day as a teacher went." He asked as I opened the door wider so he could walk in. He looked at Jace and looked at me wide eyed. "What is he doing here sleeping?"

"Well he didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm letting him sleep." And I shrugged my shoulders and went to sit in my seat.

"But he is a student and you're a teacher. Its illegal!" he whispered/ yelled.

"Yeah in human laws not werewolf law."

"What do you mean." I sighed and rolled my eyes before pulling the collar of my shirt down to show him Jace's mark. His eyes went wide as he stared at it. I let my shirt go so it covered the mark back up. James opened his mouth a couple of time but nothing came out. He turned around and walked out. I chuckled and picked my feet up and put them on the desk and leaned back. I folded my hands on my lap and closed my eyes and relaxed.