Chapter 10

Chris's P.O.V

I woke a couple of minuets before my alarm went off. It was Monday and me and Jace had to go to school. I turned around to wake up Jace but realized he wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows before getting up and walking out to the living room checking on Simba. I saw the cutest thing in the world. Jace and Simba were cuddle up on the couch next to each other asleep. I walked up the them and gently shook Jace's shoulders. He moaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Come on baby you need to get up. It's Monday and we need to go to school." I whispered so I wouldn't wake Simba.

"Noooo! I don't want to go to school!" he moaned and rolled over onto his side and hugged Simba to his chest.

"Come on Jace you know I would take you out of school now but I know that you want to graduate and go to college so let's go! I don't what you to miss anymore school." he started at me before closing his eyes and fell back asleep. I rolled my eyes before picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. He didn't wake up so I turned on the shower to cold and slowly pulled his off my shoulder and placed him on the floor of the shower. Once the cold water hit his body he screamed and jumped out of the shower. He glared at me and growled before trying to attack me. I folded my arms over my chest as he tried to push me down. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held his arms behind his back when he tried to start hitting me. He struggled against me for awhile before slumping against me sighing.

"You done?" I asked and he nodded. I loosened my arms and let go of his hands. He pulled back before pushing me out of the bathroom and slammed the door close. I chuckled and heard a little 'bang' and my head snapped over to see Simba getting up off the floor. I rushed over him and picked him up and placed his on my hip and walked towards the kitchen.

"You ok?" I asked as I rubbed his knee that had a little rug burn on it. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before nodding. I placed him on one of the bar stool and took stuff out for breakfast. Simba watched me as I flipped the pancakes. Jace came in grumbling to himself and shot me a glare. I smile innocently at him and continued to cook. I heard him growl lowly and a chair scrape against the floor. I put the finished food onto three plates and we started to eat.

"Where you going daddy?" he asked and I looked up to see him looking at Jace.

"I have to go to school." he said cheerily but glared at me from the corner of his eyes.

"You dad?" he asked and turned towards me.

"I need to go to work which is where daddy goes to school."

"I going?" he said with huge excited eyes. I nodded and he squealed and jumped off the chair and hugged my legs. I laughed and picked him up From the floor and placed him in my lap. He grabbed my bacon and shoved it in his mouth and chewed on it. I looked at the time. I stood up and placed him on my chair before heading up to bathroom and got ready.

Jace's P.O.V

I watched as Chris walked up the stairs to our bathroom in our room. I started to clean up our mess and picked up Simba and carried him to the other bathroom with clothes in my hand. I changed his out of his pajamas and dressed him in clean clothes. I had him brush his teeth as I brushed his hair. When I was done Simba ran out of the room and I stuck my head out of the door to see him tackle Chris. Chris laughed and threw Simba up into the air. Simba laughed his butt off and flailed his arms around was he flew through the air for the short time before being caught be Chris. I smiled at them and walked towards them. Chris smiled at me and placed Simba on the floor an gently kicked his butt towards the living. Simba spun around and glared at Chris before running off to the living room.

"Do you want me to me bring lunch or are you going buy lunch?"

"Hmm...I think I'm going to buy lunch. Their giving us tacos." he nodded and leaned down and kissed my cheek. I followed him as he grabbed Simba an held him over his shoulder upside down. Simba screamed and laughed crazily. I rolled my eyes and pulled my shoes on and pulled my book bag onto my back. I waited for Chris and Simba and we all got into the truck and drove off to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I would like 4 comments this time thank you!