Chapter 40

Its been a couple of weeks since the rouges declared war on us. Right now we were packing clothes to go to the main land so we can get allies for the impending war. We were going to try and get allies from most supernaturals like some werewolf pack and vampire covens along with witches and the people who are known to control the elements. I packed my last T-shirt into the suit case before closing it ans putting it next to the door with the others. I walked down stairs picking up Zack from his play crib thing as I walked past. He gurgled, gripping into my hoodies strings pulling at them. I bounced him on my hip as I made his bottle. When his bottle was done I placed him in his high chair and gave him his bottle, he was old enough to hold the bottle on his own. I grabbed the cheerio box from off the fridge and poured some on his high chair tray. He giggled happily and slapped the tray with one fist while the other was holding his bottle to his mouth. I started to make pancakes for Simba when Jackson came down.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked feeling my mood go down the toilet.

"Oh baby I know you don't want to leave but we have to." Jackson said wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my shoulder.

"I know I know but I don't want to leave, this is my home." I said flipping the pancakes.

"Well hopefully this will be done and over with quickly and we'll be able to come home." he said kissing my cheek, stealing a pancake, and heading out the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the stove and finished up the pancakes.

"Simba get your butt down here. Your pancakes are done!!" I yelled placing the plate on the table and started to clean up my mess. When Simba was done I cleaned up his mess, took both kids into the living room, before heading up to take a quick shower. When I came back down Simba was asleep, again, and Zack was chewing on his toys. I looked outside to see Caleb and Jackson loading the luggage into the car. I turned the T.V off and picked up both kids walking out to the car. I buckled both the kids into their car seats and leaned against the side of the car watching the twins.

"So where are we going first?" I asked as we all slipped into the car and drove off.

"Somewhere in New York." Caleb said not realizing that my old pack was the only pack in nNew York.