03. Cheat.

Dean woke up the next morning and tried to stretch out his arms but they were weighed down so he opened his eyes instead. He saw Cas laying on top of him. For a few moments he just stared at Castiel, thinking about how peaceful he looked. He was interrupted out of his thoughts when Castiel spoke. "So you like watching me whilst I sleep Dean?" Dean was startled so he pushed Castiel off of him, causing Cas to fall onto the floor.

"Woah Dean, I didn't mean to startle you, shall we get some breakfast babe?" Castiel reached his hand out waiting for Dean to grab it. Dean ran his fingers through his hair "I don't get it, we were meant to go back." "Go back where? We can go back to the park later." "The park?" "Yeah that's where I found you guys yesterday, shall we go?" Dean nodded and stuck some shorts on before heading down to breakfast. "You should walk around topless more often." Castiel winked.

Dean scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Hehe." They sat down at breakfast and the only people up were Sam, Jess and Mary. "Fun night Sam?" Sam glanced at Jess and smiled. "The best." Mary placed waffles in front of Dean and Cas. "So you all ready for college again today?" Dean looked at Sam confused. "I go to college?" "Yes Dean, that's where you met Cas remember and where Sam met Jess."

Dean and Sam smiled. "Of course, how could we forget." Sam followed Jess upstairs to get ready. Mary sat opposite Dean. "I hope you guys are using protection." Dean face palmed. Castiel laughed. "We haven't done that yet Mary." "Guys seriously?! Stop talking about this. I'm not gay!" "Dean darling, I'm your mother, I will accept you no matter what, no one cares that you're gay, we still love you."

Dean stormed out of the room, quickly running upstairs, putting his top, shoes and jacket on before heading out the front door. He walked to the nearest bar and ordered a drink. A young girl around his age sat next to him. "Hey cutie." Dean smiled. This was more like it. "Hey, what's a girl like you doing sitting on her own?" "Waiting for a guy like you, wanna take me home?" "Sure." Dean downed his drink and led the girl out the bar.

He took her to his house and they went up to his bedroom. He reached into his drawer and found some condoms. He took one out and slipped it on.

Castiel was speaking with Mary about how Dean seemed weird today. She told him that it was probably nothing to worry about. "Thanks Mary, I'm gonna go lay down, I think he just came back." "Okay sweetie and call me mum, please." Mary kissed his cheek then started clearing away the plates.

Castiel walked upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door before walking in. He found Dean with the girl. Tears started falling down his face. "Dean how could you?!" Dean turned around. "Cas?" Castiel ran out the door crying, he locked himself in the bathroom.

Dean put some clothes on before turning back to the girl. "You should go home." He threw her, her clothes and rushed to the bathroom. "Cas open up buddy." "Buddy?! I'm your boyfriend and you call me buddy?!" "I meant babe, I'm sorry, I'm new to all this, please let me explain." "There's nothing to explain! You cheated on me...with a girl! Dean you're gay, you told me so!"

"Look Cas I'm going through some things, please I'll make it up to you." "How?" "How about we go to the movies tomorrow night?" "Like a date?" "Yeah sure." "Fine, but I haven't forgiven you."

----------------

A/N:

Okay so I'm having a bit of writer's block so if you have any ideas of what to put in the next part then please feel free to tell me.

-Tia.