04. Alastair.

As Dean got ready, Cas was asking Mary some words of wisdom. Although Dean had told Cas it was a date, or more so just went along with it, he refused to admit it actually was. As far as he's concerned, it was just two friends seeing a movie.

Before Dean went downstairs, he went into Sam's room. "Sam, me and Cas are going to the movies, you know, a kind of boys day, see you later." Dean was about to walk out the room when Sam called him back. "Wait Dean! If it's a boys day shouldn't I be coming?"

"Well you have Jess, this is just for the single guys." "Oh okay dude, I heard you brought a girl home the other day?" Dean nodded. "Yeah I did, I'll tell you later, look up on ways to get back to our universe okay?"

Sam sighed. "Dean, I don't wanna go home, I like it here, Jess is here, I finally get to meet mum." "Sam it's weird...different...find a way now!"

Dean stormed out the room to find Cas. "Ready to go Cas?" Cas' face was beaming. Mary waved at them. "Have fun on your date boys." "Mum it isn't a date." "But Dean I thought you said-" "I mean...oh come on lets go." Mary gave Cas a thumbs up before carrying on with the laundry.

"Dean why did you tell your mum it wasn't a date?" "Just leave it Cas." "Tell me Dean." "No!" Dean walked ahead and got in the Impala.

When they arrived at the movies, Cas paid for two back row tickets. "We're at the back Dean." "But that's the couples- oh." Cas winked.

Throughout the whole movie, Cas was snuggled up to Dean. Dean felt extremely awkward but he didn't want to move Cas because he couldn't stand them being in an argument.

After the film, they decided to get some dinner. They sat at the closest table to the door. They had just ordered and sent the waitress away when four people came over, two boys and two girls.

Dean glanced at them. "Alastair, Crowley, Ruby and Meg, how did you guys get into this universe too?" Alastair raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you on about faggot? Actually, I don't care. Aww on a little date with your boyfriend are you?" Cas was staring down at the table. He was terrified of Alastair and his gang.

"Aww little Cassie afraid." Dean stood up protectively. "Leave him alone! What's he ever done to you?! Fuck off you bastard." By this point, everyone in the restaurant was staring at them.

The waitress came over and whispered to them. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave, you're startling the other customers." "We were just leaving!" Dean grabbed Cas' arm and stormed out.

Cas couldn't hold it in anymore, he started crying his eyes out. "Cas stop crying! You're like a baby in a trench coat" Cas cried even harder at Dean's harsh words. Dean instantly regretted saying it. He pulled Cas in for a hug. "I'm sorry Cas." Dean didn't know what he was doing, it just felt right and it was in the heat of the moment. He pulled Cas' chin up and kissed him. (See photo) Cas kissed back and their lips moulded together perfectly, as if they were always meant to be.