What's wrong with Jerome?

Mitchs P.O.V
I wake up to the sound of a crash. I sit up quickly as another crash fills the silent house. I run out of my room to the source the rest if Team Crafted right behind me. I knocked on Jeromes door the source of the crash coming from behind it ,"What?" he asked through the closed door. "Are you ok we heard a crash," Jason asked, Jerome opened the door the tiniest bit and, smiled, "I'm fine I just dropped some of my boxes is all". The rest of Team Crafted seemed satisfied with the answer but, not me I knew my bacca and something was off about that smile I just couldn't put my finger on it. Jerome caught my eye and gave me a look that said later I just nodded.

Ty went downstairs and began making breakfast, everyone came down fully dressed except for Jerome who stayed upstairs all morning and came down sometime near noon. Ty, Adam, and I were all sat on the couch as Jerome entered still in his pajamas "Where were you this morning?" I ask "Asleep, I had a rough night" he answered sitting in a chair. "Well we were planning on going to go see a movie later on you in?" Adam asked "Yeah why not I could use the time out of the house," he answered stretching "Well you better go get dressed were leaving within the hour" Ty added "Ok I'll be back," he stood up "oh Mitch would you mind coming up with me I need your help with something." "Sure." I answer and follow him upstairs.

As we walked in I shut the door behind me "So what's up with you?" I ask "I don't know what you mean." "I mean you've been acting strange lately are you ok?" Jerome leaned against his dresser his arms crossed "Jerome?" he looks up at me and sighs "I'm fine Mitch really I am you don't need to worry" I start walking towards him "But that's just it I do worry I mean you've been so distant from everyone lately and, anytime we invite you anywhere you say you're busy or you need to record when you haven't uploaded a new video in months" Jerome fell silent he looked at me and, just stared. It was a couple of minutes till he finally spoke "I'm sorry mitch I really am I'm just dealing with a bunch of things right now I don't mean to be distant I just am." I stare at him I open my mouth to say something when the door opens suddenly "Jerome you ready to go?" Ty asks walking in he stops when he sees me "No I'm not I'll be down in a minute." Jerome stated. Ty just nods his head and, shuts the door leaving "we'll talk about it later ok?" I just nod my head and, leave the room. Jerome will never know how much I care and that's what will kill me.......

Authors note
Thank you so much for reading this is just the beginning I will be posting updates daily at least one per day short or long TBD so thank you once again all my Hackers (what I'm deciding to call you guys) and have a fantastic day/night