Chapter Five- Nobody Compares

Authors Note :)

Heyy guys havent written in a while i know, but ive been super busy... lol.

anyway, here ya go, chappie five :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gracies P.O.V.

"Niall, where are we going????" he looks up from the road, smirks and says, "secret!!! shhhh" i giggle... this should be fun! haha... Niall pulls over and puts a blindfold over my eyes... "no peeking beautiful" he says, sending shivers down my spine. " I dont know why you keep calling me that, im really not..." he gasps over dramatically... "babe, you are stunning!!! end of discussion" I smile, and decide to relax as i feel the car softly purr and start going...

****On Date****

Niall's P.O.V.

I still cant believe she thinks shes ugly... she is amzing... Anyway, i decided to have the boys help me make an old abandoned Gazibo look amazing for her... Its a slightly long pathway to the gazibo... Lined with beautiful flowers. I run over to one like a child and pick it up. I put it in her hand and she asks"what is that??" shes still blindfolded... "a flower as beautiful as you." I wonder if i should take her blindfold off now... I let go of her petite hand and go behind her... I slowly untie the blindfold and tell her to close her eyes as i neatly tuck the blindfold into my pocket.

She smiles, i tell her to open her eyes... She gasps. "Niall, its absolutely beautiful... I dont know what to say! thank you..." she turns around and hugs me... Then she realizes she hugged me and starts pull away only for me to pull her back in... I bury my face into her neck... she tenses and relaxes. "I will help you through anything Grace. Anything" i feel her tears start to trail down my collared shirt. I pull her out so i can look at her. She slightly smiles trying to cover up her crying, but it doesnt work... I already know. "Come on, lets go." i walk her down the path. Her small hand in my rather large one.

As we walk down the path, i notice how beautiful her eyes are. Glistening in the moon light... An oceanish green. And her smile, Absolutely amazing... Even if she has braces on...

We turn the last corner, i cover her eyes, but she flinches "it okay beautiful" I coo she definitely has trust issues. We turn and i remove my hands. She once again gasps. I see her eyes tear up.

"Niall, it, its , just amazing..." i smile "Good! come sit," i pull out the chair for her as she sits. I walk over and sit aswell... Harry walks over in a waitors suit and sets a plate infront of me and Grace.

"Your tacos my good sir." I shoot a goofy face towards gracie, as she giggles slightly. She starts to eat.

I pull out my guitar as i start to sing Nobody Compares.

You're so pretty

When you cry

When you cry

Wasn't ready

To hear you

Say goodbye

Now you're tearing me apart

Tearing me apart

You're tearing me apart

You're so London

Your own style

Your own style

We're together

We're so good

So, girl, why

Are you tearing me apart?