Chapter seven. -lower then before.

authors noteeee: ive started high school :) not liking it much. when i put my.books down, to save my spot at lunch table, when i come back they r thrown across the table, and i have to eat alone... ive been feeling lonely and down, so some of this relates to that (except the cutting) but yeah, CHAPPIE SEVEN :) -lower then ever.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Niall's P.O.V.

Gracie and i are happy together... Leanne and harry, are a beautiful couple aswell... Lately Grace has been upset. and crying more... I gave her my key to my flat. The past three days, shes been coming in, and crying about how much everything hurts. How bad she just wants to be gone... i want to be her everything. i want to save her. i want my baby to be happy...

Grace, is beautiful... and im falling for her. I dont wanna rush anything, but my heart is saying the opposite. I almost feel like i love her... I have to stop... But she has to know how much i care. I have to save her...

°°°°°°°°°

Grace's P.O.V.

Why is my life so complicated? Why cant i be a happy girl, with my wonderful boyfriend, and just be happy? why did years of abuse have to ruin that? why cant i just forget? ive been having nightmares, that he killed kiera. i go into nialls flat and spend the night at his when that happens. he holds onto me, and keeps me safe.

Kieras been hating highschool. She says shes an outcast cause shes american. she sits alone at lunch. These boys were hitting on her just tKimIo eff around with her... i want to kill them all...

Its been rainy, and blue. I promised niall i wouldnt cut. But i just cant help it... its my release.

One cut for my worthlessness.

Two for my uglyness,

one for my brother.

Three for my sister

and finally, two for my uncle and aunt.

I clean up the bathroom floor, and clean and put away the razor in a safe hiding place. i bandage up my cuts, and pull on my many bracelets. niall will notice, and be upset... but he will get over it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Harrys P.O.V.

Leanne is absolutely amazing... shes so different. she doesnt think of me as harry styles, she thinks of me as harry, hazza, babe, babyyy, or green eyes. We have been together for two weeks. two amazing weeks. Full of kisses and cuddles, and goodmorning beautifuls, and goodnight baby's... God im falling way to fast... i think i love her. shes all i think about... all i wanna do all day is hug her, and kiss her... and just be with her forever.

Grace however. god shes been low. she cant put on that smile anymore. she only smiles when niall whispers to her. and holds her. they are perfect. he makes her happy. i have another concert tonight. im gunna be singing dont let me go, for leanne. i hope she will like it...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nialls P.O.V.

Grace just came in and we are watching titanic. shes crying. im crying. im eating pocorn and M&M's shes eating a huge cookie. Then. I see her bracelet slip a bit. and a bandage. and some others... before i know it, im not crying for the movie... Ive failed as a boyfriend. She cut... "B-baby" she looks up with me with her bright blue eyes. "Nialler. its just a movie..." she giggles. "baby girl, y-your wrists... They, they have bandages...... what happened Gracie baby?" she turns and looks at her wrists, "i-i umm... err..." she stutters. "is it me? what did i do? am i a horrible boy friend? whats wrong?" she then starts crying, and i hold onto her, as if she was my nephew theo. "baby its okay. you can tell me" i say. She looks up at me. "Niall, you are the best thing thats ever happened to me... Youve helped me alot. You are an amazing boyfriend. Ive just been really stressed, and ive hit the lowest of lows. i feel so empty. I need your help, my wonderful handsome boyfriend... I love you..." as the last three words leave her mouth her eyes widen, and she looks down. i bring her face back up, and kiss her. "Gracie. I love you too. with all my heart and soul." she smiles her wonderful smile, and kisses me... We drift to sleep but right before i fall asleep, i hear her small voice say "i love you nialler, more then you will ever know...."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Authors Note :)

The ending made me happy :) comment?? lol love you guys :) still need a best friend for kiera... comment below... (not sandra or gabby) kk good night :)