Chapter Six- Concert :) and love :)

Heyyy guys!

__________________________

Nialls P.O.V.

I walk over to Gracie's flat, and knock on the door.

Leanne opens the door, and looks at me with sad eyes. "Gracie is a bit upset, can you come back later?" "Whats wrong?? Why is she upset??" i look past leanne, and see Gracie with big bandages around her wrists. I push my way into the flat and pull Gracie into a huge tight hug. She lays there limp. "Grace, whats wrong? What happened?" She looks up at me with her big blue eyes."I slipped. I realized that you and me will never be together. Im not good enoughfor you... I will never be happy... Im always going to be a worthless ugly bitch... Ill never be worth anything." I look at her in dis belief, "See you cant even say anything cause you know its true!" I have to wipe my eyes. "I cannot believe thatyou dont see how beautiful you are!!! I cannot believe ANYONE would tellyou that... You're amazing. You're beautiful. And you ARE NOT fat... I wish you could see you through my eyes..." I softly kiss her for head. She lightly smiles."Thanks for trying to make me feel better" she smiles.

I decide to ask her the thing ive been waiting to all day. "Hey um Gracie, um will you-" i was rudely interrupted by the boys walking into Grace's flat.I tell them to get out. They go hang out with Leanne. "What did you wanna ask me?" she smiles. I cant ask her anymore, the lads ruined it.

"Well i was wondering if you would like to come to our concert tonight?" she smirks "sure nialler"

--------------

Concert:

Gracies P.O.V.

Im in the front row with Leanne, Perrie, El and Sandra! The boys are starting.

"ELLO LOVES!!!" Liam yells. Screams as a reply. "Who wants to hear what makes ya beautiful?" niall says in his amazing irish accent. Screams again.

"Your insecure dunno what for,

turnin heads when u walk through da door.--"

The boys finish the concert up and say goodbye!

-------------

When we are back at my flat, we all hang out. I dissapear a bit to just let go. to just sing.

I pick up my guitar and start singing "What is Love?" (i actually wrote this, no hate :)

Why so serious?

And delirious,

Dont you are about how i feel?

Why do you hold back,

everything you say to me.

You say you care about how i feel.

But oh, what is love?

Lets hold on to this love.

And oh,

is this love?

lets hold on to what we think, is love...

i hear a cough behind me and find liam watching me.

"Your an amazing singer, and a great song writer..." i say a quiet thanks.

"im going to ask uncle si if you can open up our concerts."

i start to whine "LEEEEYUMMMMM" but it to late, hes gone.

i strum some chords on my guitar as i go deep in thought.

what if i get hate? i cant deal with hate! ill be even more depressed then i am now! what if everyone thinks im bad? what if im terrible? what if i mess up? i suddenly feel someone putting pressure on the bed. i wipe my tears as i smile at niall. as he pulls me in for a horan hug.

-----------------

Nialls P.O.V.

I listen to her song, and hear her whine "LEEEEEYUMMM" he comes out and pats my shoulder "good luck mate, better treat her right, or ill kill you" she starts strumming the guitar. i notice shes crying as she strums. The songs about me, i hold back everything cause i dont wanna hurt her. i have to just ask her already.

'This is it' i think. ' im going to make her mine.' i smile and sit on the bed. I give her a hug. She smiles.;;;??/

"your an amazing singer." she smiles and says "not really, but thanks"

"Grace um well, will you, umm" im cut off by her kissing me softly. i smile. "what did you want to ask?" she says. "Gracie Jonson. Will you be my girl friend?" she smiles, and starts to tear up again. "whats wrong??" she smiles "im happy :)" "so?" she kisses me. "yes... i will." all the sudden we hear claps. I see harry's arm snaked around leannes waist. I guess they are together too. Then i see them kiss. "are they together?" i whisper in her ear. "they had a date or two but i dunno" " i think they mmare" i add. we all decide to go out to dinner.

--------------------------------

Leannes P.O.V.

Harry is perfect. he makes me feel beautiful... I think im falling for him... Fast. He asked me to be his bird, and i said yes. we all go out to dinner.

i order some spaghetti and coke. harry orders tacos and dr.pepper. Niall orders everything on the menu, so instead of ordering individual things, we order everything on the menu twice. and drinks.

everyone eats, and we get dessert... its my birthday tomorrow!

all the sudden i see a cake with candles and alot of people singing.

i start to tear up. "Guyzzzzz!!!" i whine...they sing happy birthday and harry kisses me as we eat cake... now, i can die happy...

--------------

AUTHIRS NOTE!!!!!

heyy guys!!!! whats my fave song? first one right= dedication :)

id like to thank you guys so much, and i would really appreciate more feedback and votes and stuff... no limit on this one, ill just update when i want to... lol anyone wanna be kieras bff??? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!!

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

V

LOVE YOU ALL!!! Stay beautiful :) <3