Just smile :) Chapter 8

Hey guyzzz! So sorry I haven't updated been busy with highschool, it really sucks... ALOT of work haha anyway thank you for your undying support! I love you all the only reason I keep writing is cause of you guys!!

So, for you, chapter eight Just Smile :)

********

Gracie's POV

I wake up in Nialls strong arms and look at the clock, it's 6:30. The girls wanted to go out to the club tonight, but I'm not sure that I want to. I kinda want to be with Niall tonight. Maybe he will wanna come.

I look at him, he looks so peaceful deep in slumber... I think about how incredible he is. And how beautiful he makes me feel, though deep down I know that I'm not. I think of how he has saved me in so many ways, in how supporting he is. How he softly sings me to sleep after I have many nightmares through the night. And I think of how in love with him I am, it all happened so fast, and it scares me... I may be nineteen now, but I still am so scared to grow up...

"hello princess," Niall opens his eyes and smiles at me. I bite my lip, I love when he calls me princess. "sleep well?" I ask.

"very, I was holding my princess," he smiles and continues "what were you looking at?? You were staring at me." he winks.

"oh you know, just looking at how handsome you are and how lucky I am to have you." he smiles, then frowns a bit... "what's wrong love??" I ask concernedly

"Umm I was wondering, if maybe we can tell the fans, ya know that we are together??" I smile nervously. "ermm. sure, why not?? ermm when if you don't mind me asking??"

"well we have a concert tonight, are you sure beautiful?? is it okay??"

it's so cute when he's nervous or worried, I smile at him. "yes, its fine babe..." he smiles and gives me a sweet peck on the lips.

AT THE CONCERT

The boys finish singing Story of my Life, and then Harry speaks.

"Ello my loves!" he says in a posh England accent. And of course crowd swooning, everyone screams.

"Niall has some new valuable information for all you Niall girls." Lou says.

"Gracie?? Can you come up hun?" Niall, in a wonderful Irish accent, asks.

The crowd is dead silent besides a few whispers. So i guess you cant call that, silent.. I don't know i'm nervous... I walk up the steps to greet Zayn and Liam, and I loop arms with them steadying myself.

Walking over to Niall, he takes my right hand from Zayn holding my steady. "Calm down love" he whispers in my ear. I grin a cheeky grin cause though he whispered, the whole arena heard...

Kissing my forehead, since he towers over me, he pulls the mic closer to his mouth. "This beautiful girl right here," he looks down to me, "She has made me fall for her. and so, she is my wonderful girlfriend." Some of the crowd cheers, some awes, some cry, and some are down right angry...

But in that moment, i couldnt be happier. I was genuinely smiling and happy... it was great...

LATER THAT NIGHT

Niall's POV

"No!!! Dont hurt her! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DONT TOUCH HER! p-pleas-se dont touch her.... NO dont!" I hear Gracie yelling. I automatically hold her closer, telling her to calm down its just a dream, youre okay.. Stuff like that. When she comes to, shes all sweaty and her eyes are blood shot... "M-My unc-cle he, he is h-horrible..." she manages to get out. then sobs into my chest... I pick her up bridal style and bring her into the bathroom. I sit her onto the toilet (lid closed obviously) and start a warm bubble bath. Its currently 12:14 at night but i dont care, she needs to relax. I tell her to change into her bathrobe, and i leave the bathroom. "Wait Ni?" "Yes Princess?" "Stay with me?? Ill get in and the bubbles will cover me but i dont wanna be alone" She frowns a bit at the word alone. " Sure princess"

"Oh and Niall?" "Yes princess?" I smile, "I love you. so much. thank you." She then slips off her tank and shorts revealing her scarred but beautiful body. I turn around so she can take off her under garments and get in.

I then sit next to the tub and rub circles on her knee cap. She falls asleep and the bubbles are disappearing so i have to wake her.

"Grace sweet heart?" She mumbles a "hmm?" "You have to wake up lovey, its time to get up. The bubbles are disappearing and id love to see whats under them but with all respect please get up so i can control myself. She smiles "Okay baby" i walk out, and she gets on her panties and bra, and comes to slip into bed with me, fully relaxed. She pulls my face closer to hers holding it on either side with both hands. Then kisses me. "I love you Ni... Thank you for the help." She yawns and drifts to sleep. "Goodnight my love. i love you more then anything in the world.."I just smile before i am caught under the sleep spell aswell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY lol ive been working and school and stuff but. now its summer! Something sexual next week?

4 votes and 2 comments! love you all!!!

~Emily (E.B.)