The Bullies

Hannah loved school. Well, most of it. She didn't like language arts or the bullies but school was pretty fun and she loved her new friends. She made good grades and learned new flying tricks in P.E. They were pretty normal, hanging out when they could, and getting to know each other better. One day, everything changed. She was flying home when she saw a strange shadow, at first she thought it was her friends, then she turned around. It was the bullies! They were holding a huge bag, big enough to hold Hannah! She flew as fast as her wings could carry her, but it wasn't fast enough. She stopped for a minute to catch her breath and the bullies tied her up in their bag. She was so scared, could barely breathe, and was sweating like crazy. She was trapped in the bag for what seemed like forever, until she felt the ground and the bag was opened. She flew out but found herself in a small rock house. She looked around and saw three other bags! Hannah gasped. It couldn't be! She heard her friends voices and rushed towards the bag. But before she could get to them, the biggest bully grabbed her wing. "Not so fast." He roared. "Let... Go of me!" Hannah yelled. And the bully's grip tightened. "You aren't going anywhere." He said as the bullies threw her back in the bag. She could kind of see through it and saw something she couldn't believe. She watched as the bullies took of their wings and hats. They had... Horns? Hannah gasped. This was bad, very bad...

Hey guys!!! If you like this chapter please leave a vote and comment. The next few chapters will be shorter just so you know