i fell in love with a demon (yaoi)

Mac sat in the woods alone. He stared at the ground pointlessly, looking for answers. Mac was gay. And in every relationship he had l, he got thrown away. He let out some soft sniffles sadly. 'it's no fair' he thought.

He sat looking up at the sky now. He wasn't ready to go home to his perverted friend. After a few moments, mac was startled by some foot steps. Now. He was terrified. He was going to get murdered now. He stood up, and lets out a few prayers.

Then a blur passed him and pinned him against the tree. This man. He had gray hair and red eyes. And he had a ripped red sweater with stitched up purple patches.

Mac stood there scared looking at the strange man. He didn't do anything. "h-hello?" Mac spat out.

The male pressed his muscular body against the scrawny ones. Mac's face was soon frustered. Was this guy drunk? Probably not...

"i've been watching you~" he murmured darkly. "i've waiting so long, I've watched you get dumped and lied to so many times~"

Mac shivered, this man has been stalking him. Thats illegal, right? Mac let out a small squeak, trying to scream.

"shh~" the man said. "i don't wanna hurt you~"

Mac, leaned back on the tree. "th-then-...." He couldn't finished, he was to terrified. Maybe this guy wants to rape him then kill him. Mac just planned to give him what he wanted instead of dying.

"i just want you mine~" he whispered in his ear "i just want you to be happy~ ....i don't want ever hurt you~"

Mac blushed at his soothing words, and relaxed. Then he felt something wet on his neck. The grayed haired male was licking him, and slowly started sucking, leaving small hickies.

"i want you so badly~" he then pinned his wrist tightly to the tree, kissing him forcefully.

(end)