chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mac tossed and turned in his sleep, the scenes playing out in his mind.
A demonic creature torchuring him, the cat eyed girl screaming as she tested on. And across the room stood Vincent chained up watching the horror.
The pain felt real, the angry words the feeling of agony.

Then he woke up. He woke up in cold sweat, as tears stained his eyes.
"What is this..? Who does this...?"

He stood up to open his window. It was dawn. He saw his reflection in the window and quickly wiped his tears away. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
He began to get ready for work, and when he was finished his layed back down.
"Who is he...?" He whispered to himself as he stared up at the ceiling.

Later on that day he was Stuck behind the counters with Vincent.
Flashbacks of the dream flashed across his mind and he gripped his head in pain.
Vincent noticed immediately he was in pain, and was by his side in an instant. "Mac." He said in a low, calming tone. "What do you see?" He whispered softly into his ear.
It was so reassuring it made Mac shiver, but he still pulled away. "I'm find, I'm fine, go to work."
Vincent stood silently, and watched until Mac went back to acting normal.
It seemed like the whole day went that way, and Vincent was always there to comfort him.
Whispering the same things, over, and over.
"What do you see?"
As Mac walked home he was already expecting Vincent to be following him. It didn't phase him anymore, besides, he still needs evidence that he's being harassed.
"Who are you, really." Mac muttered softly.
Vincent kept calm, "I'm Vincent. You know this."
"No, you know what I mean."

"You're right, I do, but such words will over whelm a little human as yourself."

Mac stopped moving and looked back at the other.

"You're not human?"
"Correct."

"Are you a angel then? Like a guardian angel?"
Vincent laughed, "far from that."

A cold breeze past by the two, and Mac shivered. "Then what?"
Vincent looked away from the other, " why should I tell you? What's in it for me?"
Mac stiffened at the words, and shook his head. "C'mon, stop playing games with me!" Mac yelled at the other frustrated.
He clenched his fists and huffed out, "what do you want?"
Vincent had a smirk dance across his face, "I just want you. That's all."
Mac felt his cheek heat up and he grit his teeth together, "cut it out, I'm being serious!"
With Swift movements Vincent pulled Mac in a dark area, "I am too." He whispered in his ear, kissing his neck softly gripping onto him tightly. "You want to know more about me, you're going to have to earn it." Mac shivered again.
Vincent felt cold, like ice, But he felt warm as well. Mac swallowed hardly, "let go..." Mac whispered in a shaky tone, "I don't want to know anymore, let go-" Vincent hushed him and began dragging Mac behind him. Mac was startled, "wait... Stop...!"
Macs voice growing louder, finally though, a crime to turn Vincent in! Mac tried to pulled away from the other, but he was too strong and failed.
Vincent pulled Mac in a back alley way then too a basement hatch. Mac was terrified, "let go! I'll call the police!"
"No you won't." Vincent muttered before opening a door and pulling Mac in.
They were underground, but it looked like a normal, but dark House.
Vincent released Mac and he pulled back quickly.
"What the hell is this...! Oh man... This...this is the part that you rape me, or kill me please... Please spare me ..!"
Vincent glared at Mac as he spoke, "I'm not doing either of those disgusting nonsense? You wanted to know what I was, so I brought you here, where no one can hear."
Mac gripped the edge of his shirt nervously as he stared at Vincent. He was still shaking in fear.
Vincent sighed and lead Mac over to a couch where he pushed him down to sit.
Vincent sat across from him. "So. My precious Mac, what do you want to know?"
Mac bit his lower lips, "just... I guess... I don't... Uhm... Well... What... Or who even... Are you?"
Vincent took a deep breath, "I'm what you humans call a demon I suppose. But I liked to be known as just another thing that's on earth. Like angels, humans, animals... Just another thing, with useless goals that won't make a difference..."
Mac shifted uncomfortably, "a-are you.. Like. Uhm... Bad? Are you trying to eat me?"
Vincent rolled his eyes, "do I look like I do any of those stereotypical nonsense?"
Mac swallowed and nodded, "yeah, yeah you do."
Vincent narrowed his eyes and stood up as he went to sit very close to Mac. "The only kind of eating I'll do, does involve you, but it may only bring pleasure." He whispered in a husky tone and Mac shivered.
His face became flustered and he stood up quickly, laughing in embarrassment, "nope...! I'm leaving...!" Vincent laughed softly and gripped onto Macs hand, and pulled him back down. "Not so soon, I know you have so many questions to ask."
Mac avoided eye contact with the other. "Yes I do, but I don't like being sexually harassed."
Vincent frowned and scooted away. "I'll respect your request then proceed."
Mac sighed and looked over to the other once more. He took a deep breath and began asking a handful of questions.
"Why do you stalk me...?"
Vincent leaned forward, "I don't. If I stalked you wouldn't know about me."
Mac glared at him, "then why do you follow me you creep? You should know what I mean!"

"I just like you." He leaned towards Mac "I like you, very much." He cooed to him, before pulling back.
Mac scooted farther away from the other, refusing to make eye contact.
He was shaking. He didn't notice how bad it was until this very moment. He was terrified, he wanted to leave. He still had more questions, though.
"What's your real name...?"

"I don't have one."

"Last name?"
"Don't have one."

"Siblings?"

"Millions."

"Parents?"

" we are assigned guardians like you are. We don't even start off like you do, small, and weak. We just awaken."
Mac nodded.
"Why me?"

"Because you're a gifted gift."
Mac finally looked to Vincent in confusion, "a... A gifted gift? What does that mean?"
" Well Its how it sounds, you're what I want, you're a gift I want to receive. Preferably soon. But along with that you have an unnatural talent, that I'm triggering."
Mac raised a brow, "what is it?"
"You must learn it yourself sadly. I can't answer that, I've already said too much."
Mac sighed, "fine then. I'll figure it out my-" he winced before finishing his statement. 'Not this again ..!'

;The male from the past dream held a drill to Macs head. Mac attempted to scream, but nothing came out.
A shining light was turned on and it blinded him as he heard the drill come on. He tried to moved away, kicking as hard as he could.

"It will all be over soon, let it pass."

A soft whisper echoed through his head. It sounded much like vincent, and Mac could begin to feel the cold, pointed edge against his head bring turned on, and he screamed out in bloody murder.
The pain was real, it felt real. The metal going through his head, a sickening pain as his cut through his skull and into his brain. His life flashing before him as he felt death approaching.;

It was like he woke up from a dream again like this morning. He was crying again, shaking in terror.
He felt himself being held in comfort, and he didn't bother pulling away he was much too scared.
"What... Th...the... He..ll" Mac panted out, gripping onto Vincent to dear life.
Vincent hushed him, "it's ok... It's OK...tell me what you saw... Give me the details."
Mac shook his head, "no!" his voice shook and began pulling away, " I heard you...! You have to be the one who... You killed me...!"
Vincent's eyes widen, "I was killing you..? Listen Mac, this is serious, was it really me?"
Mac swallowed,"I don't know I just heard you, you said it would pass through..."
Vincent sighed, "you heard me, it's OK... Who... Who was there, who did you see?"
Mac shook his head, "I couldn't see... How.... How did you even know? Why didnt you wake me up?"

"Because it's not a dream Mac."

;;;:;:;;aye depending on how good feed back is again I'll write chapter six ;:;:;:;:;;: