Chapter 17

Selena p.o.v

Well.. Okay, I think its best we talk face to face. I already contacted Mr. Crippen, just please get here Asap."

"Okay, thank you I'm on my way." I hung up and stared at Trey.

His smile went down and he got serious." Here take the keys and I'll get the waitress." He slid them across the table and I hurriedly snatched them and jogged out. After 6 min he got in and I pulled off before he could even shut his door. "What they say?"

"She said that she'd rather tell me and Craig in person."

--

After running in to the hospital and up to the 5th floor saw Craig sitting in a chair. "Craig! Is she okay?" I asked running towards him.

"I don't know. Dr. Hudson told me to wait out here till you came." He sighed, he looked as if he just woke up, all he had on was sweats and boots.

Finally Dr. Hudson walked over. "Hi guys. Excuse me sir, can you step aside while I talk to them." Trey nodded and backed up. I stood straight readjusting my purse on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, minutes after you left Ms. Brown.... Naomi passed, the car accident did more damage than we thought, after doing an xray to see why she died, we found a small whole in her brain which made her brain suffocate with too much blood. See the Brain helps control all organs in your system, and as it bled out it was loosing connection with most organs. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.." With that she walked away.

My world began to slow down, the one thing that actually made me happy always has been tooken from me. I began to see things fuzzy and getting dark. Soon everything went dark and I blacked out.

--

After waking up, I had a banging headache. I looked around to see I was in a chair. By the surroundings I was in the hospital, what happened. As I got up I noticed I was outside of Naomi's door, which was closed.

Then it clicked, my baby is dead. My eyes began to ball endlessly. I slightly opened the door and slid in closing it quietly. When I turned around all eyes were on me.

I scanned who was here. Trey, Craig, India and her family, Jared and his family, My parents, and Mrs. Crippen all surrounded her bed with tears. As I walked up India ran over to me hugging me. I cried violently onto her back. "I'm so sorry boo , we're here for you I promise!" She said rubbing my back.

I let go of here walking towards the group. "H-i Gu-ys." I said trying to speak through my weeps.

"Selena Honey, we are so sorry for not being in your life, we are so late. We realized yesterday that we needed to be active in our children lives. We never got to see how great you raised her " My mom said as her and my dad hugged me. Soon Jared walked over.

"I'm sorry little sis, I know this gotta be tough on you."

After breaking from that family hug I was hugged by Mrs and Mr. Westbrook and all of their kids. Ms. Crippen hugged me for the longest, then Craig then Trey. I finally decided to look at Naomi.

She looked so peaceful, she actually has a smile in her face which made me smile. I simply kissed her forehead and walked out.

If I was to stay in that atmosphere I would never leave. I began to run out of the hospital throwing my hood on. My tears flying off my face as I ran.

After running literally miles I got home. I know for fact that my fingers, face and toes are nearly frozen solid, but I don't care. I struggled to open my apartment since I couldn't feel anything in my fingers.

After finally getting in I threw my coat on the floor and ran to my bathroom. I glanced at myself and noticed my lips were blue, oh well. I laid in my tub and closed the tub curtain. I closed my eyes, my mouth was parched and no tears would fall so I decided to sleep my pain away.