Chapter 19

Selena p.o.v

Today I had court, comes to find out, I was getting charged from ' attempted murder' against Miley. The hoe ain't even dead so why her parents trippin. Calling the cops on a 16 year old who just lost their daughter to your slutty daughter is really dumb. If you ask me , it's almost like pay back.

Well not really, I just wanted to teach her a lesson. As I stepped in the court with my clothes on from the funeral on still I walked to my assigned destination in front of the judge next to my lawyer, well the family lawyer.

"Hi Ms. Brown."

"Hey Mr. Evans, I want out of these handcuffs, they hurt like hell." I complained. I have red marks from how tight they are on my skin.

"I'll do what I can, this is gonna be a tough case . I'm going against my rival, the second best lawyer in L.A Mr. Fahey "

"Well do the best you can I know you can do it."

"Psst, Selena." I heard from behind me. There I saw Trey.

"Oh my gosh, baby, I missed you." I leaned over the divider that kept me from the crowd.

He kissed me. "I want you to know where behind you 100%."

"You better be!" I said. India smiled at me.

"Boo we gone get ya out of here."

I hope so.

--

The trial had begun. Already 30 min or more gone and in my eyes it was no good. "So Ms. Brown in my eyes you beat her from depression?"

"I guess. Sir, she killed my child, over a boy! Of course I'm gonna be angry. So yes, I guess you can say it was outta depression."

"Well that's all we need. Miley Bender to the stand." I sat back by Mr. Evans

"You did a good job, you admitted to being in the wrong, that's a bonus on the judges terms." He whispered

"Ms. Bender, are you guilty of causing the car to crash?"

"Bitch, I might be." She said .

"It was a yes or no statement. So tell me, what caused you to make the car crash."

"Well.."

« Flashback to the day of the accident»

"Craig, why is you breaking up with me really?!" Miley yelled.

"Miley stop telling." Naomi said covering her ears.

"Shut the fuck up you little brat !" Miley yelled.

"Don't you ever call my daughter a brat! See this is another reason why! You can't get along with my daughter!" Craig yelled back

"Well what's the other reason?!" Miley said turning her body towards him.

"Your a lose pussy hoe who had no boundaries! Why would you think me and Selena where lowkey hooking up?! Are you that jealous of her!?"

"You want saying shit when you let me ride you! My pussy wasn't lose then was it?! And yes I think y'all lowkey hooking up! I see the way y'all look at each other when y'all giving Naomi to the other, y'all ain't slick. And then with the Lil nicknames? Baby mama? Lena? What the hell!"

" She is my baby mama! That's a already given nickname! So is Lena , everyone calls her that! And as for the looks! We only smile and talk! You have a nickname anyway, right Naomi?"

"Yea , Meanie Miley." She smiled.

"That ain't no fucking nickname! Craig, I love you!"

"I don't love you sooo.."