Chapter 20

Selena p.o.v

Another day of court, this time Donald was coming with. I couldn't bear the fact that my life may be over.

We stood outside of the court room doors waiting to enter with my lawyer. After a few short minutes he stood near us. "Sorry I was running late, traffic backed up, lets go in." He said we walked in and I saw the same people and Ray and Chris. I could only smile at Trey and India, because they would think I was trying to harm them if I walked over there.

"We call Rayan Lopez to the stand." The judge ordered.

Ray walked up and placed his right hand on the bible swearing up and down he'll tell the truth. "So Mr. Lopez, what where you doing on the day of the accident?"

"Chillin at home of course." He smirked, really he meant getting fucked...

"After you got done chilling, did you get in a car with Mr. Brown?"

"I ain't never said I was in a car."

"Well did you, or did you not get in the car with Mr.Brown."

"Yeah, I did." He said with an attitude.

"That's all we need, thank you. Next we call Christopher Brown to the stand."

He walked up smiling at me, I wanted to slap him so hard. He took the oath before telling his side of the story.

--

"So it sounds like you wanted this to happen? You wanted to kill some one that day?" The attorney asked.

Chris was a hot mess, he was sweating, lowkey crying, and stuttering. "W-Well uh no-no sir. I-I was just playing a joke, no killing intended!" He said wipping his forehead.

"That is all we need." The attorney said.

Chris jogged to his seat next to Ray. "I have came to a verdict." The judge announced. " Ms. Brown, I sentence you to DCYC till 18 with 200 hours of service hours, if completed before 18 you may be released. Mr. Lopez, I sentence you to DCYC till 19. As for y'all Mr. Brown and Ms. Bender, I sentence you guys 30 years to life for murder. Trial adjouned, marry christmas everyone." He said.

"Sir, can we say our goodbyes before we are locked up?" I asked and he nodded yes.

I was uncuffed and escorted to my loved ones. First Jay came running up to me. "Auntie Lena? Are you leaving like Naomi?"

"No sweetie, I'm going on a trip, I promise I'll be back okay? Auntie loves you Jay'onna." I hugged her then my brother.

"Stay strong baby sis." He said hugging me. I kissed Jj's cheek as he slept in his baby carrier

"Take care guys." I said to Shawn and Jared before hugging the westbrooks. "India, sister I love you boo. " I hugged her with tears in my eyes.

"Girl... I love you too." She said before walking out.

"Craig, don't hold this over your head. It's not your fault, don't beat yourself over it." I said hugging him.

"Okay, stay strong." He said patting my back and walking away.

I nodded again at the same comment everyone was telling me.

Finally Trey. I began to make out with him as his hands ran up and down my white outfit. "Selena, I love you, I promise to write you every day and visit you when I can."

"Promise you won't cheat on me. If you know you can't hold it down, break up with me now"

He shrugged "Well, okay." My mouth dropped. "I'm kidding baby don't worry, I'll be here waiting for you to give you that good dick." He whispered.

"You better." I kissed him longer. "Bye baby, bye everyone."

"Bye Selena" Everyone waved goodbye.

--

I chilled out in the courtyard watching everyone chill or play basketball. I was bored and I know I can't handle a year and a half in here.

"Hey, honestly I'm sorry, it got out of hand." Ray apologized.

"Screw you! I could be enjoying Christmas eve with my daughter, but no, cause a cock blocking thirsty ass nigga like you was drowning in salt because me and Trey got back together. The fuck outta here." I rolled my eyes as Cathy came up towards me as Ray left.

"Who was that cutie?"

"One of the guys who was in the car when Craig crashed into them."

"So wait tell me the fill story." She asked sitting down.

~

After telling her the story her mouthed dropped. "Wow so Miley and Chris are on there way to prison?"

"Yup."

"that's what they get"

"Deep story, but mines is deeper." This girl said sitting next to us. "I'm Penelope. I killed my family.. And friends... This is why..."

--------------

Sorry for not updating as much as I usually do, sometimes I feel as if I'm smotherin y'all with updates so idek .. But yea