Chapter 2

Trey's p.o.v

I got in my car and drove off. I went to far. As you can see, I like Selena, and not as a Bestie either. Seeing her take care of Naomi like that is just real attractive, I don't know why. She's so pretty. ( look up itsmyrayeraye that's who she looks like.) Smart and a hard worker. Most girls would depend on their man for food and stuff. Not Selena.

And she's still in school! Man, tell me that's not attractive. Yea I like the coke bottle looking women, but I also like smarts, which Selena has. She's like a special package. Me being the player and all, I won't be with her. Only because it'll just jeopardize our relationship as friends.

See, I'm in this group called F&D it stands for fuck and duck. Craig is our leader. As you can see he fucked and ducked Selena, leaving her with his first child. I felt so bad, see Lena, doesn't know about this group, if she knew she'd cute all communications off with me. So I just stay with the usual hoes.

I was on my way to pick up my current hoe, Miley (Almost spelt Mikey, how weird would that be? Haha). See that's another thing. When I'm near Lena she gets me all tingling inside just by smiling. She's my first love and just don't know it.

"Took you long enough." Miley said getting in the car. I just stared at her in disgust. "Whattt?!"

"Wanna go put some clothes on?" She had a bandeaux, coochie cutters, and some jays on.

"Nope I'm fine." I rolled my eyes as I pulled off.

"So where was you? Over Selena's house again? What does she have that I don't? I mean, I am your girl friend!" She argued.

"Class..." I said under my breath. "Why you always assume I'm over there?!"

"Cus you are!" She said popping her gum.

"Whatever!"

"See, yo trifling ass know it to!"

We got to the party. I had so much fun afterwards we went to my crib. Man, they wasn't playing when they said she give bomb head!

I got up and kissed her, taking her shorts off. She wore a g-string on. I slid them off and a condom on. This was our first time fucking. "You ready for Roczilla?" I smirked.

She looked down and said the same thing every other girl says. "Uh uhnnn! You aint finna break my walls." I simply kissed her and entered myself. "You in yet?"

I looked down and back at her. " Get out now!"

"What?! What for?!"

"Pussy looser than a old screw that's falling out!"

"Fuck you Trey!"

"No thanks!" I said changing into some clean boxers, basketball shorts, a white v-neck, and a gold chain. "have a nice walk!" I said plopping down. She got out and I called Selena.

"H-Hello?"

"damn..." I whispered. Her voice sounded so cute sound like she was sleep. "Uh hey, can I comeover? Spend the night?"

"I don't care." She said tiredly.

"Okay, be over in a minute." I sprayed some Axe on and grabbed my keys slipping on my addidas sandals. "Didn't I say get out. What you still doing here?!"

"Trey, please can we talk. I think I'm pregnant."

"Okay??"

"Your the fat-"

"Miss me with that Bs knowing that was the first time. I attempted to fuck you. Ask them other niggas. Now get out!" I pushed her out locking the door.

"Trey! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere! Now get off my porch before my mom gets back."

She rolled her eyes and left. Yea, my mama ain't no joke. I got to Selena's apartment and unlocked the door. Me and Craig's mom only has a key. I locked the door and went upstairs. It was mad quiet until I got to her room. Her loud ass snores could be heard a mile away.

I slipped my shoes and chain off and got in the bed with her. "Trey?" She said.

"Yes Snore Monster." She threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up! And I was just making sure it was you."

"Yea, it better not be no other nigga trinna sleep in the same bed as you."

"And if it was?"

"Then theres gonna be some problems."

"Trey?"

"hmm?"

"Tell me a bed time story like old times."

"Really Lena?"

"Pleassee!"

"Fine. Once upon a time the-"

"And make it about is like how you use to do."

"Okay, once upon a time there were these two fine ass people named Selena and Trey. Selena really like Trey, she said he was a hottie with a body, and a cutie with a booty."

"Treyy!" She punched my arm.

"Okay okay," I laughed. "One day Selena made a move on Trey but he swerved her. Selena cried and cried. She got so thirsty she fucked old man Harry on 23rd street. She had a baby named Harlena. Soon Selena became poor because her baby was so ugly. So Trey decided to take her in his mansion and let her sleep in one of his 24 rooms. She even got to borrow one of his 13 cars. The end."

"That was a horrible story!!" She said laying her head on my chest. She played with my curls. "It should've went like this. Selena and Trey were enemies. As they grew older Selena became a pimp. She soon made Trey her hoe and sex slaved and she lived happily ever after."

"Sex slave?" She continued playing with my curls. This girl is turning me on by the minute.

"Yea, Naomi gotta have some hoes too."

"My children will not be hoes." I protested.

"They'll be sex slaves then."

"Whats with you and sex slaves!?"

"I don't know gosh, I just want to like have one so I can boss around. Be like aye you, come give Mami the D." She said seductively. " Then he'd walk over and I'd grab his dick like this and rub it only to tease him." She said demonstrating on me. Lord, forgive me for these thoughts.

"Let's hope he aint no freak because if that was me I'd tackle you on the floor like this." I said getting on top of her. " Then I'd kiss your neck like this." I began to kiss her neck and she lightly moan, making me get out of my flirtatious player mode back to.my nervous mode. Which made me get off of her. "Well uh, Nite Selena."

"Night Trey." She said laying her head on my chest again.

« Next Morning »

Selena p.o.v

I woke up to my door bell being rung. I decided to ignore it. I switched positions because Trey was making me all sweaty. I heard light little bangings. Don't ask me how I heard it from down this hall but I did. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Who is it?" I said stumbling over my shoe. I didn't hear anything except some soft weeps. I opened the door and nearly fell. "Naomi?"

"Momy! I don't want to go wit dady no moe!" She cried. I picked her up and looked outside of my apartment door. Craig was gone, bastard.