Coffee and Creamer

Chapter One

My name is Allison. I've never written a book before so I don't really know how to start this. I'll start by listing some random facts about me I guess.

-I hate watermelon gum
-My best friends name is really unique, it's Sadie.
-My favorite food is a dill pickle. Yummy!
-I wear hoodies and flannels too much
-My hair is long and strawberry blonde
-I'm really good at liquid eyeliner
-I only drink coffee with creamer and for some reason people find that weird

   Sorry that was a long list. I don't know why I feel like writing a book about my life as a fifteen year old girl, but sometimes I do things I don't plan.

   I'm going over to Sadie's house today. She wants to Pennyboard with me because apparently she has something very important to me. Little does she know, so do I.
  I grab my pink and orange flannel, and button it up over my white tank. I slip on my favorite gold rings and dark blue skinny jeans. After grabbing my board, my mom drives me to Sadie's house. I arrive at her door and she's beaming.

   "Hey, hun! I'm so happy you're here!" Sadie invites me in and we go to her room to discuss the events of this week at school, like we do every Sunday afternoon.

   "Okie doke, what'd you hear this week?" I ask as I grab her blue pillow off her bed and sit with it on the floor.

   "You won't believe it, All!" I notice a tad bit of pink lipgloss on her teeth and point to my mouth to signal her.

  "Ooo, thanks." She says. "Okay anyway, Jackson told me he likes me!" She's beaming again.

   "Wait...Jackson...our messy best friend since kindergarten?"

   "Yeah!" She starts daydreaming, and she looks beautiful. Wait...

   I fake looking disgusted and she giggles. She throws her throw pillow at me, hence the name, and continues with her story.

   "Well you know I've liked him for two years, since seventh grade!"

   "Yeah yeah....did you tell him that, though?"

   "Uhhm.." She bites her lip and her eyebrows furrow.

   "Oh my gosh you have to tell him!" I throw the pillow back at her.

   "Fine, fine I'll tell him. One sec let me grab my phone."

   I sigh and hope for the best for her.
  "Good luck and meet me at the park when you're done talking to him." I shake my head and grab my Pennyboard. I can't stop thinking about Sadie and her adorable laugh....I ride all the way to the park, not stopping once.

Authors Note ~ Hey y'all! I hope you like this story so far. I hope it'll last awhile. Please leave your comments about it below. Love you and have a good day! :)