viii

We got into her white Mercedes and drove down to the city, where the mall was.

Once we arrived at the mall we went straight to Urban Outfitters. I needed that damn jacket. I literally ran to the racket where it was supposed to be but it unfortunately wasn't.

My heart broke. Me, a kid who is broke for 90 percent of the year, had finally money. This jacket was my life and now it was gone. That bitch who bought it had to pay. Blood will flow.

"I can't believe it actua-", I started angrily but Liz hit my shoulder. "What?", I asked pissed.

"Isn't that Mr. Tomlinson?", she asked, pointing towards the checkout. Other than in school days he wore a black tank and tight like really tight skinny jeans with Vans. Damn son.

He was talking to a platinum blonde girl. If you see beyond the strange feeling building up inside me and actually look what she was holding in her hands you wouldn't be surprised how fucking angry I was. This bitch was literally holding my fucking jacket. The jacket I saved money for. 

"This bitch has my jacket! Oh my god Liz! Go and take it!", I whisper screamed and Liz tapped her index at her forehead, showing me how dumb the idea actually was.

"I'm not going to steal the jacket from the girl. I mean I would but Mr. Tomlinson knows me AND you. Girl I'm sorry. We'll find another one", she patted my back and I whined like a baby.

Later that day I saw Louis walking out of the mall with that bitch, his arms around her shoulders and they were laughing. Anger built inside me but I kept calm.

No I wasn't fucking jealous of her because of Louis. But because she had my jacket my precious adidas jacket I fell in love with 2 months ago.

Okay maybe I was a little jealous about the fact that she was with Louis.

🌬

My English class the next day Louis kept giving me glances. Not normal glances but glances like: "Imma nut in yo mouth today" I rolled my eyes anyways because I was annoyed with him today. On the other hand, wasn't I annoyed with him all the time?

The day went by pretty normal except that I avoided Mr. Tomlinson. So after school I lit myself a cigarette and waited for the bus until a certain person stood in front of me, giving me a view of black dress shoes. I looked up and saw cold blue eyes staring right into my soul.

How am I supposed to move on from this?

"Did you forget which day is today?", he asked pulling his eyebrows up.

"Friday? How can I forget the day I make it out of the hellhole?", I asked sarcastic, blowing the smoke into the air and avoiding eye contact.

"Snap out of that attitude and get in my car. You're coming to mine today.", he stated, tapping his foot at the ground.

I rolled my eyes. "Why? Wouldn't that blonde bitch blow you?"

"Ivory, are you jealous?", he laughed.

"Obviously not? I don't want to suck a dick another bitch sucked a day prior. Who do you think I am?", I stood up because I saw the bus at the end of the street.

He just laughed at me. "Babygirl you don't understand in how much trouble you get yourself into right now. I'd suggest you to get in my car", he suddenly turned serious. Babygirl my ass.

I laughed. "Nope" Just as I was about to step into the bus he suddenly pulled me back. His veiny hands probably leaving a mark on my arm.

"Aye I have parents too you selfish cumsack", I bitched. Of course my parents wouldn't care. My dad didn't even live with me and my mum was too busy drinking to care about me.

"You're coming with me", he said through gritted teeth. I decided to go with it because I knew that he would get what he wanted anyways.

🌬

"I have to piss, where's your toilet?", I asked with crossed arms once we arrived at his apartment.

"Watch your mouth", he warned.

"I'm not fucking eleven. Just tell me where the goddamn toilet is or I'll piss on your floor", I stated annoyed.

"You go to the toilet and then straight to my bedroom. If you don't it'll be worse. Trust me, Ivory.", Louis told me sternly but surprisingly it didn't affect me. I just went to the toilet and then to his bedroom, like he told me to.

On his gray silk sheets was a note.

I'll be back in a few. Until then I want you to get out of everything but your skirt. Do not test me.

Louis.

I sighed. I didn't want him to use me. He could use that blonde bitch but not me. I'm not a fucking object and I'm tired of being considered as one.

I always had been used from boys. Even from my first boyfriend but I changed the cards and now I'm using them for my pleasure. If they could do it why couldn't I? Because I'm a girl? Definitely not. I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do.
The least thing I wanted was getting used again. And that's exactly what Louis did.

Before I knew tears were running down my face, dripping on my shirt.

The door creaked open and I saw Louis coming in, looking at my outfit with narrowed eyes.

"I told you to-", he begun stern but his features softened and his eyes were full of worry. "Babygirl what's wrong?, he asked concerned. Oh now he cares?

I sniffled and shook my head, not wanting to speak.

"Tell me Ivory", he ordered but stoked up and down my back in a comforting way.

"I.. I don't want to", I whispered, my eyes on my navy blue tennis skirt.

"I won't judge you, baby. I'm here" Louis turned my head and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

[i totally forgot today was Saturday do here ya go. I hope you like it BC idk what to think of it. Whatever have a lovely day and remember to shmile c ya]