x

Idk LOL FOLKS I just found my old story's from years ago the fuck and I am cringing but I decided why not upload the chapter just to remind yall of a phase you've been throuvh or still are in not judging. Lmao enjoy this chapter(jeez like 99% of this story is smut and like the 1 percent left isn't even plot. I cri

I stared at him, my eyes wide, my legs shaking.

I didn't want to get spanked. I felt weak and like a baby when he did it but I had no choice and I didn't want to make it worse than it already is.

So I walked towards him slowly, my eyes darted to the floor.

Carefully I sat down on the bed next to him. "Do you really need to-", I started with a small voice.

"Shut your fucking mouth", he growled and harshly pulled me over his knees, my face facing the floor. He pulled my skirt up and my black lace panties down, my bare ass on display for him. "You're gonna thank me after every hit", he said sternly. I nodded. "What was that?", he snapped.

"Yes, daddy", I said.

I couldn't prepare myself for the first hit. I sucked in my breath because of the hurtful impact. "Thank you", I whined. He squeezed my buttcheek.

"Thank who?", he asked loud.

"Thank you daddy", I sighed and he continued spanking my probably sore butt. I counted till twelve but then I stopped.

His hand connected with my ass once again and a strange noise slipped out of my mouth. My hand came up to my face.

"Mh, you like that huh? I see you're dripping, Ive. Such a good slut for daddy", Louis said and I could hear him smirking.

Instead of hitting me again, his hand glided down to the source of my wetness. I moaned loud. "But bad girls don't get rewards", he stated, licking his fingers.

After many more painful hits he stopped. "I'm sure you can't sit for this week and you deserve it", Louis told me, shoving me off his lap and onto his bed. My ass was burning and I'm sure I couldn't sit for the rest of my life. But one thing became more prominent. My pussy was aching and I needed some release.

My small hand wandered down to my clit and I started rubbing it, soft whimpers leaving my mouth. I didn't know where Louis was but I didn't care either. I slipped one finger into my hole and soon added another. My back arched when I felt myself getting closer. I cried out loud when I came onto my fingers.

"Lick it", a voice suddenly said and my eyes shot open. Louis stood right in front of the bed, palming himself through his boxers. I did nothing. I was shocked, my cheeks starting to heat up. He saw me fingering myself. Oh god. "I said lick it", he demanded and I licked my fingers, putting them in my mouth after.

"Good girl"

🌬

I decided to stay home that Saturday. So I made myself some tea and switched through the TV programs, not satisfied what I saw. I had to lie on my stomach the whole time, my ass being to sore to sit on.

My phone vibrated and I looked who had messaged me. Daddy? What the fuck.

(A/n These are the names how they saved the contact in their phones so in Ivorys phone Louis is saved as Daddy and in Louis phone Ive is saved as Babygirl)

Daddy💦😍: Is your mother home?

I scrunched my nose. I never saved any of my contacts like this.

Babygirl💗👅: Louis?

Daddy💦😍: Who else is saved as Daddy in your phone? Is your mother there or not?

Babygirl💗👅: Yeah k ... No she isn't she's probably drinking in a bar rn w?

Daddy💦😍: Thought daddy could come over and have some fun with his babygirl ;)

Babygirl💗👅: um idk if that'd be a good idea tho what if my mom suddenly comes home?

Daddy💦😍: good I'll be there in 15 minutes c ya 😚

I sighed. Why the fuck was he so fucking difficult. He could've asked earlier so I could have taken a shower but no. He had to be here in fifteen minutes. I thought about just staying the way I was but decided against it because I looked like a fucking nugget and I stank. So I hurried into the bathroom and took a shower, including shaving my whole body. Being a female fucking sucks. And it sucks even more when you're hairy.

A ringing sound interrupted me from getting dressed. "Fuck", I cursed and looked out of the window to see Louis standing at my porch. I ran to my closet and grabbed a lose nightgrown like dress, put it on and ran down to open the door.

"What took you so long", he asked with that sly smirk on his face.

"Well I had to get shit done?", I answered and corrected myself right after. "Sorry, daddy"

Louis stepped into my house and looked around. "Nice", he said and turned to me. He embraced me in a tight hug. I must say, this was the best hug I ever got, one hand on the back of my head and the other in the crook of my back, his head was cuddled into my neck. I smiled wide and closed my eyes.

"How's my babygirl doing? Everything alright?", he spoke, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"Yes", I grinned. "You wanna go upstairs and watch a movie or something?"

"But only if Pizza is included", he said and pulled away.

"Hell yeah", I shouted