iv

Thank you, asshole

I felt so awkward every time I saw Mr. Tomlinson in the hallways. We had eye contact and I turned crimson red. I wanted to go home and cry.

"You are such a loser, Ive", I heard Michael say.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because you have detention with Mr. Tomlinson, obviously"

"Don't fucking remind me.", I snapped and watched everyone beside me sit down.

"Will you sit down?", Micky laughed, pulling up one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows. I'd kill for those.

"Nah I'm good" She shrugged and I told them I'd go to the toilet.

In the mirror I quickly took a look at my butt. My eyes widened. It was deep red and you could see Mr. Tomlinsons hand. 'Don't cry Ive, don't cry. I cooled it down with cold water which only made it hurt worse. That's just amazing, isn't it?

🌬

I left the classroom and went to the teachers room. An old teacher opened the door with a smile. "Excuse me but is Mister Tomlinson in here?", I asked her polite, tapping my foot on the ground.

"He is, wait a moment", she answered.
"Louis, here's a student for you"

So that was his name. Louis. Kinda fitted him but whatever. "Ah, Ivory", he smirked. "Let's go, shall we?" He mumbled a thank you to the woman and walked me to a room in the cellar. Why the cellar? Can it be more creepy?

As we arrived he gestured me to sit down. "I'll pass", I answered bluntly. He narrowed his eyes so I apologized and carefully sat down. I acted so different around him. Why couldn't I shout no right into his stupid face. Why does he intimate me so much? Ive, get your shit together. Next time he asks you something you'll fucking insult this bastard.

He seated himself on the table and folded his hands. His blue eyes staring right into my soul. And my confidence blew out of the window.

"Ivory, do you remember what happened this morning?", he asked a sly smirk on his face.

"How could I forget", I rolled my eyes. At least some of my sass is present.

"Watch your mouth or I'll do it again"
And with that I shrank into the size of an ant.

"So you are aware that you said you'll do whatever I want?" I nodded and regretted what I said earlier that day. He pulled up an eyebrow.

"Yes, I do" In my head I was already rolling my eyes. He gave me a proud smile and I wanted to vomit. Normally I'd fake gag but I don't want to put my sore ass on risk.

"You're learning, that's good but anyways. I want you to come to my house every Wednesday and Friday, is that clear?"

"But what do you want from me?", I asked, fear in my eyes. How can I know he isn't a nasty pervert? Oh, wait. He is one.

"Let me finish. So you come to mine every Wednesday and Friday and you'll obey whatever I tell you. If you don't you'll get punished.", he started and I swallowed.

"Now to my rules. As you know I don't like when you talk back at me, roll your eyes at me or snap at me. So if you do that I'll need to punish you.
You won't ever call me by my forename. I don't like when you're late. Then I don't want you to have contact to other boys. On Mondays and Tuesday's I'm tutoring you. Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are free, unless I need you."

That was a lot of shit. What the fuck.
"And what if I don't want to?", I remarked quietly. Who in the hell would want that?

"Well then you'll fail my class", he smiled devilish. Nasty bastard.

I kept quiet, thinking about it. I had no choice. Now I just wanted to cry in a corner. That's not fair. But I hate to admit that I have to, I can't fail English because I already know I'll fail in Math and French.

"What do I get out of it?", I questioned. Well if I had to do it I want a goddamn reward.

Mr. Tomlinson stood up walking behind my chair and lowering himself. "How does a B in Math and English sound, sweetheart?", he whispered into my ear, making me shiver. Next thing I knew was his mouth on my neck, harshly sucking on my skin. As he found my sweet-spot I couldn't hold in a whimper and he let out a light chuckle.

[next update with 35 votes]

I sighed.  "I'll do it"