v

"I'll do it"

"Great darling, since today is Tuesday I guess I'll tutor you.", he says his stubble tickling my cheek.

"B-but I need no tutoring", I said stuttering. I couldn't deny that he turned me on. And I was angry about it. How dare he?

"Well who said what I'm gonna be helping you learn?" His hand wandered down my body and came to hold on my bare thigh, gently squeezing, causing me to press them together. A deep chuckle left his mouth. He liked teasing me and the fact that I didn't do anything against it annoyed me.

"Stand up babygirl and sit on the table, would you?", he whispered and I obeyed. I was fucking sand in his hands. Why am I doing this? Why don't you run? Go to the police, to the principal? That's what I wanted to do but right now I was a horny mess, so what I did was sitting down on the table, doing just what he said. I flinched as my sore ass came to contact with the cold rough wood.

"Good girl", he complimented, standing between my legs. "Today I'm going to pleasure you because you're new to this" He kissed my cheek and placed his warm hand on my knee, sliding it up under my skirt and rubbing my clit through my panties. I was caught off guard and squeaked. Oh my fucking God.

His mouth once again came to contact with my neck, leaving a trail of kisses to my jaw, while his fingers were teasing me. I was close to attack him and do something I'd regret if he wouldn't stop teasing me.

"Damn you're soaking Ivory", he muttered and I felt him smirk against my skin.

"Please", I whispered under my breath.

"Mmh, I didn't hear you babygirl", he says between his kisses. I was damn sure he heard me.

"Please", I repeat, now louder.

"Say please daddy" I indeed found it weird to call him daddy but seriously in my current state what do you expect?

"Please daddy", I whimpered grinding my hips into his hand. He hummed in satisfaction.

Suddenly he quickly pulled my panties down and got on his knees. Cold air hit my core and I flinched. He then licked in between my lips. My head fell back in pleasure as he continued licking my pussy, flicking his tongue against my clit. "Oh my god, daddy, more please", I cried out and Louis shoved two fingers into me. I gripped him by his feathery hair, pushing his face deeper into me.
My moans got louder and louder just as he thrusted his fingers faster, adding a third one. That gave me the rest and I came with a loud scream.

"You taste so good kitten", he lazily smiled, licking his fingers. His lips pecked mine. "I'll give you five minutes to rest, baby"

I nodded, still heavily breathing and watched Mr. Tomlinson grabbing his things. He came to me and helped me getting on my feet. My legs were still weak from our earlier event.

I felt weird. What I just did wasn't right. I shouldn't have let him eat me out. But how could something so wrong feel so fucking good. No other did it better than he did and I hated to admit it but I wanted more of this. Even though he's an incredible selfish asshole and what he does isn't morally right. I just need this.

His hand was secure on my hip and we walked out of the classroom. As we reached the top of the stairs he let go of me.

"I'll drive you home", Louis told me.

"No, no you don't have to I'll walk", I said shaking my head. Of course I didn't want to walk but I really needed to smoke a cig. My hands were already shaking. He stared at me, pulling one eyebrow up. I could already see anger growing in his face.

"What did I tell you about saying no?", he questioned, tilting his head. Why is he so stubborn? Fuck.

"Is your car a smoking free zone?", I sighed. God I just want to smoke a cigarette why can't he let me walk home by myself. I was nervous, really. I hated my addiction.

"No it's not. Go ahead.", he said while getting into his Range Rover. I got in beside him and rolled down the window, pulling out a package of cigarettes and lighting one, inhaling the calming smoke. I closed my eyes.

"You shouldn't smoke, Ivory", he told me serious, his gaze burning into my side.

"I know", I bluntly answered, exhaling the smoke into the air.

[guess who goes to hell after this book. 🙋🏻🙋🏻 and btw the next chapter will be uploaded with 50 votes]