Senior Year

Here's a picture of Rose.

     "Rose, you better hurry if you don't want to be late." My mother called from downstairs. Today was the first day back from Christmas break. I put on my shoes and went downstairs. "I made you some toast. Now, hurry up and get going. I'm not going to tolerate another tardy young lady." I've gotten like 5 tardies and for every 3 tardies, you get a detention. So I grab the toast and my bag and head out to my car.
-------
     When I get to school, I get out and head for my locker until I get stopped by the head cheerleader, Ella, and her friends. "Hey, Freak, did you get a father for Christmas or are still a loner?" She said to me. I try to ignore her and keep walking, but then she says,"How long do think she's going to wait 'til she kills her mother like her father?"

"What do you mean I killed my father? How dare you." I was on the verge of crying now.

"Oh, as if you wouldn't know. Just admit it. How you let your father just lie there in the bathroom to die."

"That wasn't my fault and you know it." I say and walk away.

When I finally make it to my locker I feel like I'm going to just start crying like a big cry baby. So I walk to the bathroom and into an empty stall. Once I close the door I just let it all out. I don't know how long I stayed in that stall, but I know one thing, she's right I am a loner and it was my fault. I let him go to the bathroom and I didn't try to open the door I just stood there, shocked I just could believe it at the time.

When I finally stop crying I walk out of the stall and to the mirror. I looked terrible, my eyes were all puffy and red. You can definitely tell I had been crying and I didn't want Ella and her friends to see because then that means they won. So I pull my hood up and walk to my locker. When I get there I look at my phone so I can see what period it was. It was 2nd period which means biology with Mr. Bulldog. I grab my biology book and start walking to class.

When I walk in the door everyone is looking at me. Mr. Bulldog said,"Do you have a pass Ms. Heart?" I told him I don't and now I have a detention for my 6th tardy. In the middle of this conversation one of Ella's friends, Emily I think it was, was smiling ever since I walked in. That sly smile made me slightly uncomfortable.
-------
     Finally it was time to leave after that long and boring detention. I gather my stuff and go to my car. When I get there, there was a note on my windshield. It read, Dear loser, meet me in the court yard. This Friday. After I read it I looked up to see if anyone was there, but no one was. So I get in my car and leave. I didn't want to face my mother right now, so instead I drove to my special secret place and woods. It's so secret that only me and Ryan know about it. Once you drive up though you have to walk a bit, but it was always worth the trip.

3-7 minutes later I finally make it. I would have been here sooner if I'd been here at a more recent time. I had been here since my father died and I thought everyone was leaving me. I climb up the some what huge tree to discover that someone has been in here. I walk around to try and find if they were still here, but there was nothing but the stuff Ryan and I had brought. Until I find a coner full of stuff I have never seen before. It seemed as if someone had been living here and for quite some time, might I add, judging by the smell. Until all of a sudden I hear noise come from the door. I turn around and find someone standing there.