Chapter 4

This is Jacob.

     "Who are you and what are you doing here?" We said at the same moment. "I asked you first," we said again. "Stop copying me I asked you first," again. This is getting annoying, I thought. I just decided to stop talking to let him answer. He came up with,"Well are you going to tell me who you are and what your doing here?"

"I-I'm Rose. Wh-who are you? I stuttered.

"I'm Jacob. Now again I ask what are you doing here?" It took me awhile to actually think of why I was here. Honestly, I didn't know why I was here. All I knew was I wanted to escape the world so I said,"I-I don't know. I-I just wanted to be by myself an-and this was the only place I could think of. N-now what are you doing here?"

He didn't answer what I had asked all he said was,"Why was this the only place you could think of?"

"That's none of your business." I barely managed to say from being nervous from his question.

We were quiet for a moment until he finally broke the silence with,"Fine whatever. Can you just get out?" I thought about it for a minute trying to figure out why he wanted me to leave, it's not like he owns the place.

"Why? It's not like you own the place." I finally say.

I feel nerves run through my stomach when he spoke again with a hint of anger and annoyance,"That's not the point just get out would you?" With that I just simply whispered an okay and walked away.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧
Sorry for the delay, but I'm a huge procrastinator if you haven't figured it out yet. Sorry again. Let me know what you think, too(even if it's really bad). Thanks hope you're enjoying it.