Chapter 4: School Time

5 days later

Miranda's P.O.V:

It's been 5 days since we came here. We start school today. I have P.E with The girls and boys at 12:00. Right now i'm at Advance Functions and i'm bored as Fuck. All of us became good friends with the boys. We all have a lot in common. Roni seems happier than the day we came here which is really good.

I really just want her to move on and i feel like Jai can be the one because they both seem like they have a crush on each other but they both are so clueless. They flirt with each other yet they have no idea that they both like each other. I also know that Nessa has a crush on Luke. It is pretty obvious and Beau told me that Luke has a crush on her too. Liv seems like she has a crush on James and Tori seems like she has a crush on Daniel because they won't shut up about them.

As for me I do have a crush and that crush is on Beau. But i don't think he feels the same way and i don't want to ruin our friendship cause we are really good friends.

Class was over and now it's 12 meaning i have P.E with my friends. P.E was our last class for the day so after that we could go to our dorm. We went in the lounge and sat down. " So what do you guys wanna do?" asked Daniel breaking the silence.
" I'm hungry" James pouted.

Then Nessa and Roni looked at each others with smiles on there faces. Oh no. I hate when they do this. Here it goes. 3. 2. 1. " ICE CREAM!!!" They both shouted in illusion.
" Do you guys do that a lot" Beau asked.
"Yep they do it gets super annoying" i replied.
"Tell me about it they do the same" he said pointing to Jai and Luke who were looking up innocently.

" We want ice cream" Jai and Luke said at the same time.  OH! I have and idea.
" Luke, Beau and Roni go get the ice cream.Daniel, James, Tori and Liv go get blankets and pillows and me, Jai and Nessa will find movies" I said. "Ok" they all said in illusion and went there separate ways. 

Jai, Nessa and I were looking for movies and then all of a sudden the doors to the kitchen locked and Roni, Luke and Beau were in there. Then the doors to the bedroom shut and Daniel, James, Liv and Tori were in there. Then the door to the lounge shut and that was the room we were in.

" Guys this is not a drill there are serial killers in the buildings that's why we locked all the doors stay quiet. We are under lock down" our Principal said  and the sirens started. Then they stopped. Fuck this can't be happening.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter I know it was short but i promise next chapter will be much longer. Next chapter will be up soon.Till then Bye!!!