Chapter 11: Christmas Eve

Veronica's P.O.V:

It's Christmas Eve and I am freaking out. It's been about a week since Jai told us that his mom is going to come and that we are gonna have a dinner with her. Daniel and Tori left about an hour ago to have dinner with Daniel's parents and James and Live left 10 minutes ago to have dinner with James parents. Right now my sisters and I were finishing up our makeup. Nessa wore the first outfit, I wore the second one and Andy wore the third one ( shown on top sorry for the extra outfit). " Are you guys ready yet?" Luke yelled from downstairs. " Yeah" we yelled in illusion. I quickly grabbed my purse and phone and we walked downstairs. When we entered the lounge the boys mouths dropped open. " You guys look amazing" They said in illusion. We just blushed. Jai took my hand and led me to the car. I am so nervous to meet Gina.

-skip car ride-

Jai's P.O.V:

We entered the restaurant and I immediately saw my mom sitting at the table. We walked over. " Oh my god I missed you boys so much" she said while giving each of us a hug and a kiss while the girls just stood there awkwardly. " Oh you guys must be the beautiful Blue sisters. You guys are gorgeous I heard so much about you guy the boys don't shut up" mom said to the girls while giving them each hugs. We ordered our food and just talked. The girls and mom got along so well. I was really happy and I could tell Luke and Beau were too. 

- Skip dinner-

We all went back to our dorm where we saw the others including Daniel and Jame's parents. We all sat and talked and everyone got along really well. All the parents decided to get a hotel near the university so they can come during the morning. We all changed into our pajamas and put the Christmas presents under the Christmas tree. Then we all cuddled in the lounge and watched Home Alone 1 and 2.

Daniel, Tori, James and Liv fell asleep on one sofa and Beau, Luke, Andy and Nessa on the other.

" Do you wanna build a gingerbread house" Roni asked with a puppy face. " Of course" I said. We both walked to the kitchen and took out the materials and began making the gingerbread house. Once we were done we ate all of it and started baking cookies which we burned half of them. " I'm tired" Roni said yawning. " Same " I said. We walked to the rooms and then Roni said " Wait shouldn't we wake the others?" " Nope" we said in illusion. I stripped down to my boxer and climbed into Roni's bed. " What the hell do you think your doing?!?" She whispered yelled so the others wouldn't wake up. " Hey if the others can sleep with their girlfriends than i'm sleeping with mine" I said crossing my arms over my chest.  She sighed and said " Fine" while climbing into bed with me. I wrapped my arms around Roni and kissed her forehead. " Goodnight babe" she said. " Goodnight beautiful" I said before drifting to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter the next chapter will be out by tomorrow. Until then Bye!!!