Chapter 6:Secrets Part 1

Hey Guys this chapter is just gonna be Roni, Luke and Beau's secrets and they are still under lock down. Anyways hope you enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Veronica's P.O.V:

The gun shots finally stopped but we were still under lock down. I wiped my tears and looked at the boys who looked gobsmacked. They slowly let go of me and we just stared at each other.

Luke's P.O.V:

We all were shocked. First day of University and it was the best day ever. We almost got killed.... Yay!!! ( note sarcasm). We just stared and each other. This is my chance to tell Roni and then Beau will probably tell Roni about his feeling about Miranda if i do. Here it goes. " Roni..." I said. She looked up at me and said" Yea".
" Can i tell you something and please don't tell anyone else Beau already knows but i think you should know" I continued.

Beau's P.O.V:

" Can i tell you something and please don't tell anyone else Beau already knows but i think you should know" Luke said looking over at me. He's gonna tell Roni that he likes Nessa. Oh yea we probably didn't tell you guys but the day before yesterday the boys and I were texting each other and we basically told each other who we like and I well I like Andy. I think I should tell Roni too.

"Okay" she replied cutting me out of my thoughts.
"IlikeyourtwinNessa" Luke said quickly.
"What.... Say it again slowly" She said. Luke took a deep breath and then said " I like your twin Nessa."

" And I like your sister Andy" I blurted out without thinking. She looked shocked but slowly a smirk plastered on her lips. " So you guys fancy my sisters" she said. We both nodded.

"Well I think they like you too and you guys would look so cute together. But I swear if you guys break their hearts you won't be able to create babies if you know what I mean" she said. We smiled at the first part but at the second part we both held our balls. Again. Then Luke said" So do you Fancy anyone?"

Veronica's P.O.V:

They both were holding their balls. Then Luke said" Do you Fancy anyone" with a smirk plastered on his face. "No i don't" I lied. I do like someone. Jai. I think i'm falling for him. Hard . "We know your lying" Beau said. " When you lie you bite your lip" he added before i could say anything. Man they know me so well. "Fine" I give in. " But don't tell.... I like Jai" I said. "We knew it" both of them said in illusion. "You know he likes you back" Beau said " He never shuts up about you" Luke added which made me blush.

Beau's P.O.V:

Jai always had a thing for Roni when we met her and we knew Roni had one for Jai cause it was pretty obvious. We just wish they were together and now i have an idea how the three brooks brothers will have the three Blue sisters.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Vote. Comment. Follow. I will update Secrets Part 2 soon. Till then Bye!