Chapter 14: Australia!!!

Veronica's P.O.V:
I woke up from a tap on my arm. Jai. "Were here let's go " Jai said. I groaned and got up while taking my bag from Jai and holding his and hand. We all walked out of the plane and looked around for Gina. "There she is" Nessa said.

We all ran to her and gave her hugs. Then we made our way to Gina's car and all got in and drove away.

We arrived at their house and they showed us our rooms. "Okay I don't want any funny business so Roni ur sharing a room with Luke ,Nessa with Jai, Tori with Beau, Liv with Daniel and Andy with James".

We all let out a groan. Gina laughed and said "yea yea I am not letting you share a room with ur girlfriends cause I don't want them to end up pregnant so stop groaning and unpack."

We all went in and I followed Luke to his room. "You can use half of my closet and put ur girl items over there" he said pointing to a dresser. I nodded and started to un pack.

Miranda's P.O.V:
I unpacked my stuff and walked into Beau's room. Beau was sitting on his bed on his phone. So I decided to jump on him. "Ugh" he groaned.

We stared into each others eyes and then kissed. Then he flipped me over so he was on top of me. The kiss got really heated and then Gina walked in. "See this is what I meant when I said I don't want any pregnant girlfriends" she said shaking her head and walking out.

I just blushed embarrassment. "Don't worry we are gonna be alone tomorrow" he whispered in my ear making sparks fly through my body. Then he got up and left. Man what has this boy done to me.

Nessa's P.O.V
Roni and I were sitting outside just admiring Australia when Luke and Jai walked out. "Hey" we said in illusion. "Hey" they said back while taking a seat next to us. " I was gonna ask if u wanna go on an anniversary date" Luke asked me. "Of course" I said while giving him a peck in the lips. "Yay be ready tomorrow by 6" he said giving be another kiss and running off.

" Roni will u go on an anniversary date with me" Jai asked Roni. "Yes" she said while kissing Jai. "Ok be ready by 6 as well and I have a surprise for u" he said through the kiss. I coughed so they would get a hint that I was there. They pulled apart and then Jai ran away. " Man what have these boys done to us" Roni said. I just nodded.

Daniel's P.O.V:
"Hey do you guys wanna go on a date with us" me and James said in illusion. "Yes" they both scream in illusion and jumped on us. "Ok be ready by 6" James said. "Kk" Liv and Tori said while pecking our lips and running off.

The rest of the day we all sat and watched movies. After dinner Nessa and Roni insisted that we go out for ice cream.

I can't wait till tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys the next chapter will come soon and that one will be longer. Anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!!