Chapter 5

Mello's POV (wha?)

Dream

"Hey my chocolate marshmallow." Someone said behind me, putting their arms around my waist. I said something super weird, it was like I had no control over what I was saying. My dream self said. "Hey there my cute little toy boy."

'Toy boy? There's only one person I know that plays with toys.' I thought as I turned around. "How was your day sweety? You didn't work too hard did you?" Near asked me with the cutest little pout on his face. 'Cute?' He was wearing a little pale blue apron with Light purple frills around the edges. He pulled one of my favorite candy bars from him pocket. "Look what I found at the store today!" He said happily.

I was shocked and happy. That chocolate was really expensive and very hard to find. "Near! Where did you find this and where did you get the money for it!?" I exclaimed as I hugged him. "That's for me to know and you to shut up and eat." I said putting the bar in my hand.

My dream self pulled him close. "You are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for!" I said as I moved in to kiss him.

End of dream

I sat up quickly. 'Oh my god! That was a really weird dream!' I thought to myself as I looked over at Near still still sleeping in his bed. 'And yet.... it felt.... right. As if it was supposed to be real. Could I actually.... like, no, love.....Near?'

Im so sorry this took so long! But ive been super busy with exams coming up. Hope you like this it was kinda a filler chapter but more will be on the way.