A Night In

After a long day of work on the set of American Horror Story, Gaga ran into her cozy Malibu mansion, shutting the door behind her and greeting her two little French bulldogs, Asia and Koji, who ran to her feet to say hello. They missed their mommy.
"Piggies," she squealed, lowering herself closer to the ground. Her two little puppies jumped to her knees, giving her tons of kisses. Gaga giggled and cuddled her two little doggies before getting up and running upstairs into the bedroom. She changed into some leggings, a plain shirt and a long cardigan to keep warm. Then she ran into the kitchen to get started on dinner. It's been two weeks apart but today's the day. Taylor was already on the plane flying to California, on his way to see his love. Gaga was so excited she couldn't contain herself. She jumped up and down as she cut some veggies and laid the pot on the stove to start making some sauce for her famous steak bolognese. Then she got working on the meat, some ravioli made from scratch, some dessert and some vino. Gaga poured herself a nice glass of red wine and turned on her sound system for some nice music, which she loves to have when she's cooking. While all the meat is cooking and the sauce is going, she starts the batter for the ravioli and gets the different fillings ready to stuff the ravioli.
While she was cooking and listening to the lovely sound of jazz on her sound system, her front door creaked open and then closed. That thought immediately made Gaga smile as the footsteps continued to make their way closer and closer to her. And finally, after weeks of waiting, the nice pair of warm arms she's been waiting for have now been wrapped around her petite waist, as Taylor's head rested on her shoulders, kissing her shoulder, up her neck, her cheeks, and finally those beautiful lips he's missed so much.
"Hello my big sexy firefighter," Gaga greeted her fiancee, kissing his lips again.
"Hello my little sexy Countess, the vampire," Tay answers back. "I missed you baby." Gaga giggled and blushed.
"Hehe. I missed you too my love," she answered, going to the fridge to get him a nice cold beer. The two of them smiled as Gaga pulled the nice bottle out of the fridge.
"Aww you know me to well." Gaga laughed at him.
"I re-stocked the other day. I know what my baby likes," she told him, handing him his beer. Then she continued cooking and Tay just watched her, fascinated with how passionate she is about cooking. Just for fun, while Gaga was laying the dough for her ravioli in nice squares and scooping the filling onto it, Taylor got a hold of her phone that was in the living room and creeped around the corner into the kitchen right next to her and snapped a photo. The snap on the phone made the tiny pop star turn to him, cracking up.
"What are you up to sneaky boy," she asked. Then she saw his phone. Her jaw immediately dropped. "YOU PEST," she shouted, dying of laughter and grabbing her phone.
"Come on, that was a golden opportunity for me to spy on you. And you look good in it."
"You know for a guy that likes to take sneaky pictures this one's actually not that bad. Okay Lieutenant Sherlock, you have permission to photograph my cooking." Taylor grabs the phone and cheers. "YES!"
The tiny blond finished up with her ravioli and started working on cutting up the steak meat into pieces for her steak Bolognese. Of course, leave it to Taylor to snap the candids of her cooking. When Gaga saw the camera's aimed right at her she closed her eyes and posed with the knives, cutting up the meat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is... amazing," Taylor comments, taking another bite of food into his mouth. "Best dish I've ever had in my life," he added. Of course his fiancee was immediately flattered. Her cheeks immediately turned red and her lips parted into that smile he's missed so much.
"I'm glad you like it. I love making dinner for my big and strong fireman, that I love and missed so much," she responds, leaning across the table to kiss her man. But of course, with affection comes jealousy that takes on the form of two dogs scratching on their mommy and daddy's legs, pulling them apart and making them laugh together.
"No human nummies for you piggies. Go eat your dog food," Stefani sweetly told Asia and Koji.
Taylor and Stef continued to enjoy their meal before Gaga took out a really beautiful, homemade tiramisu for dessert. Taylor is already stuffed but he is more than happy to share a piece of it with the woman he loves. As Gaga put a nice piece on a plate and handed it to him, he took her hand, making her turn back.
"Share it with me babe," he said. But Gaga's hesitant and let go. Taylor looked at her closely when she did that. He can read her like a book and he let out a sigh. "Come on. Not this. Like half a piece of tiramisu is gonna make you gain a hundred pounds come on babe. You work out like all the time and you're always healthy. You deserve a break my love. You know why I love you. Because you're not afraid to do what makes you happy. So, if having a piece of cake will make you feel good, do it." Gaga smiled and took the fork from Taylor, taking a small bite of cake. "You did an amazing job baby," Taylor remarked, complimenting his girlfriend's baking skills.
"Thanks for that Tay. I needed it," she whispered back at him as she finished chewing on her food. Her beautiful firefighter stood from his chair and gave her another kiss before pulling her into his warm embrace. The two of them just stayed this way for several minutes, enjoying each other's company and affection.
"So what do you wanna do tonight," she asked Taylor. He looked at her for a second as a devious grin formed on his face.
"I have one very funny idea before we do anything else." Gaga gave him a weird look before he continued to speak. "What if we take a selfie and post it? Then we laugh at all the fans' reactions." Sometimes they would do that just for fun. They found it funny when the second she posted a picture of them on Instagram or Twitter or something, within two seconds there would be thousands of comments saying "YAAAAAS TAYGA SLAY!" or "OMG MOM AND DAD!" or "OMF TAYGA" and a bunch of crying emojis and stuff. So the two of them sat on the couch and Gaga took the phone from Taylor to angle it just right. She posed with her love and snapped. Once it was up on Instagram, as predicted, thousands of comments were coming up. All of them panicking, with crying emojis and "YAAAAS TAYGA" and all that jazz. The two were cracking up on the couch, cuddled next to each other, while watching each other's TV shows.