Hey Baby

Taylor had his arm around Gaga's shoulders as they slowly made their way to the end of the hallway, toward the room next to theirs. She slid her arm around his waist and they walked through the doorway. She smiled when she saw the beautiful pink walls that were finally dry. Then she looked up at her husband.

"It's beautiful Taylor. Thank you so much for taking care of her room." He looked down into her eyes and smiled back as he gently brought his lips to hers.

"Anything for my girls," he answered, and slid his other hand across her belly. He gently caressed her growing stomach in big circles before wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her in for a hug.

Taylor pulled away after a little while. With his hands still on her sides he said, "Wait here." He moved toward the door and started to pick up the sheet that was covering the dark wooden floor. "Lift your feet babe," he told her. Gaga did as he said and Taylor pulled the rest of the sheet toward him, exposing the dark hardwood floor, before picking it up. "I'll be right back."

Gaga slowly paced around the baby room before Taylor got back with the rocking chair they bought for their little girl's nursery. He set it down in the corner of the room.

"Babe I wanna help you. Is there anything I can do," she asked. Taylor turned around and put his arms back around her waist. Then he looked her in the eye and finally put his arm behind her knees, carrying his love in his arms and surprising her. Gaga laughed loudly as he spun her around and brought her to the rocking chair in the corner. He leaned his head in toward hers and kissed her before putting her down, making her sit in the chair.

"Yes you can. Just sit back and relax. I don't want you wearing yourself out; you're carrying our little girl that's exhausting enough," he answered. "Just take it easy." As Taylor went to get more furniture for the room and assembled it, Gaga stayed in the chair, rocking it back and forth. She watched her husband work on the nursery and softly spoke to the little girl growing in her womb.

"Hey baby." Just as she said those words, she felt a gentle kick. Gaga smiled and rubbed her stomach slowly. "I haven't even met you yet but I already find you so beautiful. I can't wait for you to be born. Me and your daddy already love you so so much. He's working on your room now. It looks amazing so far. You even have millions of monster brothers and sisters who already love you too. They ask me how you're doing all the time," she added, referring to her fans. Then she giggled a bit and Taylor came back to join her. He got down on his knees and rubbed her stomach gently, placing a kiss just above her naval, making Gaga's smile grow wider.

It took hours to finish everything up. The furniture, decoration, sorting out all the baby stuff like onesies, bottles, diapers... Finally when it was all over Taylor and Gaga had dinner and went to the couch to watch some TV. Chicago Fire was on that night so they made popcorn and cuddled together while watching the new episode. Gaga always found everything in the show looked so real, so sometimes she'd say Taylor was a firefighter, more importantly her firefighter. She put her hand on her stomach and started talking to her baby again.

"Hey baby." She felt another kick, making her laugh. There was an explosion scene on the TV, with Taylor running inside a burning building. "Did you hear that? That's your daddy's show. He's our big and strong firefighter; he's our hero." She and Taylor giggled. Then he put his hand on top of Gaga's that was resting just above her belly and they cuddled closer. As the show ended and the credits begun rolling on the screen, all three of them were falling asleep, curled up next to each other.
-------------------------------
Months almost felt like days. Gaga's stomach continued to grow, and some days when she went out she'd spend time with her fans and tell them everything. Taylor had to go off to Chicago to tape more Chicago Fire episodes or to L.A for movie roles sometimes, but he always made sure he wasn't gone for too long and that he'd be home just in time for his little princess to be born.