Chapter 4 thank you

Isabelle

1 hour later

Why do I have to be the one to go through this? Why me, why dad, why mom, why Tayton, why why WHY?!
"I can't do this!" I yell Daniel looks at me " what do you mean by that?" He says I look around for some thing sharp I find a rick which was pointed at the end. I slowly bring it down to my throat, "Isabelle! What are you doing?" Daniel says worriedly.

I can't do this! I choke out.

That doesn't mean you have to- to commit s-s-suicide! He stutters on the last word. "What other choice do I have everyone we know and love is dead!" I cry "bell please I can't do this without you to be honest I never could have gone through life without you!" He begins to cry, he shocked me with his last sentence. "What do you m-m-mean?" I ask my voice shaking. " you were the reason I made it through school!" I had forgotten he was a bulky victim he would always come hone with bruises and cuts.

_°_°_°_°Flash back_°_°_°_°_°_°

"Daniel what did you do to your face!" Mother yells " oh err nothing" Daniel whimpers to her,"I just err fell" *she gives a questioning look * Daniel runs to his and Bells room,"Daniel I know you didn't fall" I say

"no I fell h-h-honestly!"

"You suck at lying you know" he looks at the floor and cries I go up to him and give him a tight hug"its ok its ok" I say reassuringly. *i sing our favorite song* "Thank you Bell" he manages to choke out.

°_°_°_flash back end °_°_°_°_°_

"Daniel I-Im sorry" I say beginning to cry as I drop the pointed rock. I drip to my knees and Daniel comes next to me and sings our favorite song," thank you Daniel" I day giving him a reassuring smile,"thank you"