Chapter 19

Daniel

What do I do? "Dan! Ahhh!" Bell screams she begins to lose her grip. I look back to the man and see he was only holding in with one hand now too. "Please don't do this." He begs I hear bell scream again and I turn around to see her crying. What do I do? Who do I save?

Isabelle

"Go now!" I yell. Everyone looks at me, "wha my are you waiting for? GO!" I yell again. They turn around and begun jumping from the 2nd story porch to the 1st floor porch. Once everyone was there I hear 2 loud thuds behind me and turn around quickly to see Dan and a man the man had missed the jump and was dangling from the edge screaming for help. I see Dan go his way and decide to go catch up to the others. I stand in the railing of the porch to have a better angle. Just as I get ready to jump I hear a snap, and feel the ground underneath me break in half. I swing my arms around in attempt to find something to grab.

I managed to grab the floor of the porch and scream. I look up and see Dan stop and turn around. I was about to scream help but then the man screamed before me "please help me! I'm all that little girl has left!" I feel my stomach clench. That little girl is he telling the truth? Or is he trying to guilt trip Dan? Dan could quickly help me up and me and Dan could pull the man up to get her right? "Dan help......me......ahh!" I beg Dan to help me but was gasping for breath in the middle of my begging. Right when I finished my sentence my left hand lost grip making the only thing keeping me from falling was the grip from my right hand.

Dan gasps but turns back to the man as the man begs some more. "Dan! Ahh!" I scream feeling my grip loosening "please don't do this." He begs even more. I feel my eyes water as my grip loosens even more. I try to grab ahold with my left hand again but fail making me just lose more grip. I feel myself slipping and I sob. I sigh and let go.........

Daniel

I see Bell crying it was making my heart break. She tries to pull herself up and grab hold with her left hand but she fails and almost falls. I look back at the man he only had 1 hand holding on to floor. I run to Bell and right as I was going to grab her hand she let go. "No!" I yell. I reach out for her and manage to grab the neck of her shirt. I quickly pull her up and turn to get the man but before I could I heard him give a bloodcurdling scream, then just a horrible splat. I shudder at the image that appeared in my mind. I look back to bell and see her cradling herself. I run to her and hug her with my left arm. She hugs me back and sobs into my chest. "I thought you were going to leave me to die"

"Bell I would never do that, even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to." I say soothingly. We get up and look to the porch we had to jump to. "Ready?" I ask, she nods. We jump at the same time I grip her tightly and once I feel my feet touch the floor my legs give out and I feel the breath get knocked out of me. I open my eyes and see everyone staring at me and bell we were in the floor she had red puffy eyes and I had a pale face. "Where's grap?" The little toddler says "oh his way now come on." I reply now knowing who grap was. "Follow me."

Everyone follows me as we run into the house all of the Transfers were on the top floor thinking we were still there. We zoom down the stairs as quietly as possible once we were far enough from the house I stopped and said. "This is far enough we set camp her for now." Everyone but the other stranger nods. "Where....is he? TELL ME NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL!" He begins. He looks at us all and runs at me stopping a foot away. I take a step back. He looks at bell and grabs her arm tightly making her yell in pain.

"Hey let her go!" Dom yells. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR ILL KILL HER!!" He yells again graving bells throat and beginning to put pressure on it. Bell screams "no! Please let.......me.....go!" Gasping for breath her face begins to turn pink. Dom grand his gun and points it at the man. The man stops choking bell, but still had a good grip on her arm.

"Now let her go, and he'll explain everything. Got it?" Dom spat his voice full of venom. The man pushed bell to the ground and spat next to her face. "You bit-" the man began before Dom shot at his foot scaring the man. He walks back to the 2 year old and sits holding the child close. I run to bell and pick her up then stepping back from the man once again. I hug Bell tightly "I'll never let you go again Bell." I begin. "Tell me where is he." Then begins.

"At that house dead, I tried to save him but..... I couldn't." I say coldly and still holding bell. She was ok but just shaking from fear and gasping for breath. I rub her back gently. "I see." The man says. "And your name is? Mine's Richard" He says. "None of your business you and your child can just leave. We're sorry for your loss so we'll give you a little bit of food." Dom answers for me. Not a bad idea. "Fine by me." The man says coldly.

Dom reaches for our full bag of food and he throws about a quarter of the food and a bag at him and says "get out and never come back." The man grabs the the bag and puts the food and and leaves spitting at me and Dom's feet. As he leaves he flips us off. "Good riddance."

I look at bell and feel my eyes water. Why bell? Why Dom? Why Melody? (Who was huddled up against a tree trying not to seem afraid) why me? Why anybody? We don't deserve this. Do we?

Sorry I didn't post 5 minutes after that last chapter like I said I would. I only had 500 words and wanted more since I've been gone for so long so sorry but I finally posted again so be happy! But thank you guys so much for all the views were almost at 900!!! But thank you guys for everything stay SWEG!!!

-That_Book_Lover_Girl