Chapter 26

Isabelle's POV

"So...you have interest in the silent kid?"  Simon asks, "wh-wha?" I ask begin confused, "you mean Dom?" I ask, "I think..." He says, he was leading me down a long hallway. No one else was walking around us, "w-where are we?" I ask, "somewhere." He replies with a grin, I glare at him and stare down the hallway, "will you at least tell me what you want with me?" I ask annoyed, "I honestly don't know, boss wanted to talk to ya' " he says.

                    "What would they want with me?" I ask slightly scared. "How would I know?" He replies, "you would know, because you work for him!" I say even more annoyed. Simon looks at me surprised or yelling at him? Why is he surprised? He did kidnap us and take me away from them. So I have a reason to raise my voice. "Touchy subject?" He asks I look at him as if he asked the dumbest question, "so...you're asking if what your boss would want with me....is a touchy subject ?!" I almost shout. "Ye" he says not realizing how dumb the question is. I give a dramatic sigh and roll my eyes, and realize he had stopped walking. I stop, and slowly turn towards him and walk up to him. Why is he acting like this? Is he sensitive? Most likely. "Hey....what's wrong?" I ask carefully, I look at him. I stare at his big fluffy red jacket, I stare at the pockets the keys. I walk up to him slowly, "eh it's nothing." Meh says smiling and walking once again, his smile....it's fake, I can tell. He's pretty good at fake smiling but not good enough. "You're not okay, I can tell that your smile is fake and That you're upset. So, please tell me what's wrong." I explain.

why am I helping him?

Because no one deserves this

. They do if they've kidnaped you! Who knows what they want with you.

You're wrong,

even you don't sound so sure

.......  

Exactly you have nothing to say  because even you know I'm right.

Just shut up!

Temper temper.

                        Simon sighs and begins to explain but, everything I heard was muffled and time seemed to slowdown. I couldn't focus on Simon, so many thoughts were rushing into my head. "Do you have any idea how I feel?!" He asks suddenly knocking me back to my senses, "maybe a little." I lie, I had no idea what he had said.

What happened to lying never helps?

He begins to sob and I have no idea what to do, so I just hug him. He seems surprised and eventually hugs back. I feel the keys touch my fingers.

I shouldn't it'll seem as if I didn't care and just wanted to steal the keys.

Do you hear yourself ?Don't you want to escape?? You're such an idiot!

Ok! I'll take them....

      I grab the keys from his pocket care fully and pull away from the hug. He looks happy.

Good...now kick his knee as hard as you can.

Why would I do that?!

So you can run down the hall and stop at a corner and hide until he passes you, then you can go get you're brother and friends.

....

What are you waiting for?? Do it!!

          I kick his knee and quickly cover his new Utah so his yell would be muffled. I let go of him and whisper to him, "I'm so sorry, for everything." I run down the hall quickly leaving him there in pain.  I find a room and enter it, it's a kitchen. I hide in one of the cabinets and leave a small hole so I could see, eventually I see Simon limp into the kitchen and limp away. I wait until I couldn't hear his foot steps anymore and leave the cabinet, and go back the way I came to save Daniel, Dom, and Melody.

Sorry it's lateish but at least I updated!!hope you enjoyed!! Boii!