Chapter Ten

Gina answered the door at promptly seven o'clock. Mouse stood at the door holding a medium sized square box wrapped in red and green.

"Don't open until Christmas," he said placing it in her hand.

"Oh, you're so mean," Gina complained putting it on the side table.

"You're welcome," Mouse said putting his camera bag next to it.

"I'm sorry. Thank you. Hey, let me get yours," she said moving down the hall to the bedroom.

"You got me something?"

"Of course I did, silly," Gina coming back down the hall and handed him a green wrapped box with mice tangled in Christmas wrapping and lights.

"Cute," he said with a light smile examining the paper.

"Hey, it took me hours to find paper like that," she said defensively.

He was quiet for a minute looking it over again slowly. "Thank you," he said and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"Mouse..." Gina said blushing.

He slipped a hand around her waist and another one behind her neck. He leaned in and kissed her again lightly. His eyes met hers. Her hands went around his neck and she kissed him back. He kissed her again more firmly.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked softly kissing her again. He ran his hands up her back. She nodded with a smile and he kissed her again. "I don't want to ruin our friendship," he said turning to kiss her neck.

"You won't," she murmured as he caressed the length of her neck. Her knees felt like they were sinking in quicksand.

"I can't hold back anymore," he said moving back to her lips.

"Me either," she said kissing him back.

"No phones tonight," he said his tongue slipped into her parted mouth meeting hers in a passionate tangle.

"Mouse?" She asked pulling away almost trembling from his touch, his taste.

"Hmm?" he asked kissing her cheeks, her eyes, her nose.

"Do you want to go to the couch or something?" she asked clutching his arm so her knees wouldn't buckle from under her.

"Yeah, sure," he said taking her hand and leading her to it.

He turned when he reached it and kissed her again passionately. He put his hands in her hair. She melted under him and he poured her down onto the couch until she was lying underneath him. "I ..."

"What?" he asked stopping his kisses.

"I didn't think you felt the same."

He smiled and kissed her again. His hand moved to her stomach pulling at the tucked in tee shirt from her jeans. He reached underneath and felt smooth skin. She moaned under him. His hand moved upwards to her breast. He slipped his hand beneath the fabric and she moaned again. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled at the shirt pulling it over her head with her help. His lips moved down her chest. He pulled the fabric aside and used his tongue along her peak. Her head tossed back and he slid his tongue up her neck back to her mouth.

She pulled at his button down shirt. She quickly undid the buttons and slipped the shirt off his arms. "You had to have another one," she moaned pulling at his white undershirt.

He grinned and pulled it over his head. "Wow, I'm impressed," she said kissing his neck.

"Should be," he said running his hands behind her back and undoing the clasp on her bra.