The Goddess

Yukine:
The others ran up to me and Ame.
"Ame! Yukine!" Hibiki shouted as Kyo trotted behind her. I stood still.
Tomoya and Moe joined late but made it just in time when her body was going to disintegrate.
Her body turned into little specks of light.
I tried to hold on to her but it was useless. She turned completely into those specks.
"Ame..." I whispered.

"Are you crying??? Wow haha!" Ame replied. I could hear her. We all could. "Where are you?" I asked.
"Everywhere my lovely!" She said as the golden specks floated around and gathered at a spot. Then she appeared wearing a dress which looked like a wedding dress for some reason with an open back. You can see her legs because the dress parted in the front. She wore blue socks that went over her knee.
Her hair was up in a long ponytail and had a veil that was as long as the dress. She had transparent wings.
"What are you??" Tubby asked. She smiled.
"I am the ultimate creature! I found a way to control my powers and here I am..." she said.
"How did you?" Asked Hibiki.
She floated towards me and grabbed my hand.
"Love." She smiled at me.
Everyone seemed shocked but Tubby.
"My and Sakura are in love too." He said and the woman blushed.
"Ah! Hibiki! Lucy said that she's very proud of you!" She told Hibiki.
"What? You can hear them?" She exclaimed.
"I'm connected to heaven now..." Ame closed her eyes.
"All of you have been watched... Tomoya your wife and son have been watching you... Hibiki, your mother, father and Lucy. And Mr. Kaname, you're daughter."
Tubby eyes watered up.
"I'm very sorry what I did to you at the cafe Mr. Kaname..." Ame suddenly apologised.
"It's fine..." he said. "I needed that beating anyway." He laughed as he wiped his eyes.
"They are calling me... all of them." Ame said as her right arm extended upwards. She waved her hand and all the buildings were fixed, the corpses disappeared and it was back to normal. Time was frozen.
"We can only meet when time is frozen. I can't exist in a form like this otherwise."
"Wait so that means you're leaving?" Moe said.
"Will we disappear without you?" Yukina asked.
"No, I'm not dead. You two will live down here protecting creatures who are just like us!" She exclaimed with joy. Hibiki nodded.
"Thank you for being my friend for so long Ame..." Hibiki mumbled. Ame smiled and pat her head.
She then turned towards me. I stared at her trying not to think. I was going to be left alone.
"Yukine, don't worry. Once you've grown strong with powers like mine I'll come back for you." She snickered. "You have the same potential like I do, it's just that you've haven't reached that point yet my lovely, stupid."
I made face when she called me stupid.
"Alright..." I said. She looked at me oddly. Everyone else did too.
"I thought you said you love her..." Tomoya said in awe.
"He told me once telepathically... not in reality." Ame said. Everyone gasped.
"You really aren't a man!" Hibiki laughed. I got frustrated.
"I don't have to say the things I don't want to okay!" I yelled. Ame expression became dark.
"Alright... Anyways, it's time for me to meet the ones I've been waiting to meet." She turned away from me. She spoke without making eye contact.
"I leave you all with gifts that have connections with me. I'll give you tasks, it won't be hard. You guys are my angels to this world."
A symbol appeared on our right hands. It was the shape of a crescent moon.
The specks of light started to appear. It was time for her to leave.
"Goodbye Ame! I hope we meet again soon." Hibiki said. "Ame-sama take care!" Yukina waved from Hibiki's pocket and Kyo bowed.
Tomoya was sobbing like crazy. "I'll miss you Ame.." he sobbed. Moe hugged her and said "I can't wait till our next meeting!"
Tubby got down on one knee. "Without you I would've been a fat ass hurting others for fun. Thank you for helping me Goddess." He said. The woman bowed too. Ame smiled and nodded in acceptance.
She turned towards me making a face and turned away. She began to disappear.
"Ame..." I called out. She didn't move. I went up to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.
"I love you okay? And don't forget about me you stubborn-"
She embraced me tightly.
"That's all I waited for you dumbass!" She laughed as tears trickled down her cheeks. Half of her body had already disappeared.
Before she was gone completely. I kissed her goodbye and she whispered. "Thank you.." and vanished.

Ame
How lovely so lovely.
I will take care of everyone.
Don't forget about me.
I'm still here.
I love you.

????
Papa told me that mother is very important to him. I never get to see her though... it's pretty sad but papa seems to not be.
He's strong. I'm happy if he is.
"Haruhi." He called.
I ran up to him quickly with my dress flowing.
"Put my hair up in a ponytail!!" I cheered. He looked at me oddly then nodded smiling.
I wonder why he liked ponytails so much?
As I looked into the mirror infront of me. My hair being pulled back into a ponytail.
"There, you look just like mama." He said. And I felt an embrace from behind. It wasn't papa.
"Mama?" I asked and heard a graceful laugh as golden specks began to appear.

THE END