Social Media

Hala's POV :
Our matriculation exams just finished .. I started being so much social that I keep on scrolling my facebook news feed , posting statuses , chatting with my friends and making new friends .

Fazal was from my school but i never knew that even he was from my batch too . Facebook let me know all of that , I was added in a group by one of my class fellow where all the boys and girls of our batch were added too ..

One day I posted a quote in that group , fazal commented on that ... it was the day it all started from .

2 months later

We became good friends now but still haven't meet eachother .. i was really desperate to meet him , he was a nice guy .

2 weeks later our family found out that my elder sister Aiman is suffering from a rare disease .

She had an infection in her large intestine , she was admitted in the hospital now . We all were praying for her recovery , the doctors said they have to operate it for which they needed blood .

Both of my elder brothers were struggling to get the blood of her group , I was so upset at that time .

I posted in that group of facebook to get more praying hands for my sister ...

Fazal : "what happened to your sister?"

"She got an infection in her large intestine, she needs blood badly !", I said

"Ask me if you need any help ?" , he replied

"Sure" I replied him

At that time I realised that he was the only person among all of my friends who really cares about me and my family

Fazal's POV :

I was wondering all night , how hard time she's been facing , I have to be with her to support her so she could be strong too .

I was doing it all for the sake of humanity as I already had faced all of those struggles and problems when my father was on his death bed .

I lost my father but doesn't want her to lose her sister too .

I was dating 18 girls at a time and was really experienced knowing girls that I can know easily by the appearance of a girl which type of girl she is ? Like if she is a flirty type , the stubborn one , the innocent one , the childish one or the loving one , but I couldn't know about Hala .

I was thinking from my heart and the brain at the same time , She was different from other girls . 'She was something out of this world' . She had a great humour , we often crack silly jokes , tease eachother , call eachother with silly names and had good times.