Hair Tips~~*

Hey! Beauties another hair talk for today's update. I hope you will enjoy this :) Keep reading ^^

We're done on talking about the bathroom process in taking care of our hair & for this update I will discussing what are the must or must not in taking care of hair.

  First if you're a kind of person that can't live without using heat tools like blow dryer, Hair straighter or Hair curler you must know that before using this kind of tools you must use some hair protector because heating tools can damage our hair if we used it often.

   Next you must use some Hair Serum when your hair is still dump & after using heat tools to make your hair shinny & smooth.

   And here are some tips & tricks on how we take care of our hair.

1. Use Umbrella/Hat when going outside to protect your hair from damage because of the sun.

2.Avoid putting your hair in a ponytail when its still wet or dump because its makes your hair frizz.

3. When putting conditioner or hair serum you must only put this on the ends of your hair not on the scalp to avoid dandruff.

4.Avoid too much use of heating tools to prevent damages I suggest to used a towel to dry or if you used blow dryer you must set it to cool.

5.Put your hair upward when sleeping or use shower cup to avoid crunching ( magusot I mean I don't find the right word Sorry T^T)  of hair.

~~~*