The new guild member

Lucy's POV:
Crystal was wearing a sexy cat coatume that was icy blue like her eyes and had black ruffles around the edges. Black cat ears and tail. Her hair was tied into a high side pony tail with her bow. Black Thigh high tights, icy colored combat boots. A black chocker necklace and icy colored cat paws.
"...Um, Crystal... Why are you wearing that?!?" I asked dumbfounded.
"While I was waiting outside a couple of kids were running around playing with food. And one of then ran into me and got my previous clothes dirty. This was the only thing I had for clothes." She said void of emotion.
"...I see, ok. Master this is Crystal."
"Hello child I'm Makarov Dreyar, master of Fairy Tail." Master introduced himself.
" Hello I'm Crystal." She said emotionless as usual.
" Well child would you like to join Fairy Tail." Said master.
"Yes, I would like that." She said.
"Very well the where and in what color." He asked.
"Black and on my left hand." She said as she took off her left paw for master to put the guild mark.
"There you go, you're now an official member of Fairy Tail. Brats let's party for Lucy who has returned from training and for our new member Crystal!" He shouted and the guild erupted with cheers, which made me wince because of my sensitive hearing.
The guild started to drink and party. Some guild members occasionally came up to me asking for forgiveness for ignoring me which i did.
"So Crystal what magic do you use?" Asked master. At this the guild got quiet to hear Crystal's response.
"I'm-"
She started but didn't get to finish because the guild doors flew off and in came team Natsu.