The S-Class Exams Begin

Nobody's POV:

"It's hot!!!!" Lucy groaned as she was in a white Bikini, sitting in a chair, sweating.

"Hey Crystal, aren't you hot in that?" Lucy asked as she looked at Crystal. She was wearing her usual with dress with a black lining on the edges and a collar that covered her neck. Black knee high socks and white combat boots. Two white sleeves that covered her arms and had black lining on the edges. Her hair as usual in a high side ponytail, which is held up by a white bow with black edges and a little lacrima in the middle.

"Yea! Aren't you hot in that too, Juvia?" Lisanna asked Juvia who was wearing her usual winter navy blue dress and hat; with some brown knee high combat boots.

"No." They said in unison.

"But...if I had to say, GRAY-SAMA'S BODY LOOKS HOT!" Juvia squealed as she looked at a naked Gray sitting in a chair.

"I feel baaad." Natsu grunted with a green tint spread across his cheeks as he went near the boats edge, trying his best not to throw up.

"Hey Crystal why don't you get motion sickness?" Loke asked intrigued.

"I do... I'm currently concentrated on submerging the feeling." Crystal said with a light green tint on her cheeks.

"I see... Ah I can see it." Loke said.

Everyone looked up to see an island with another island on top of it.

"It's said that Fairies used to live on this island." Master Makarov said.Everyone turned towards his direction. And saw him standing on the railing of the second floor of the boat.

"And Fairy Tail's first master, Mavis Vermilion sleeps here." He informed.

"What's with that outfit!?" Gray exclaimed as he pointed at master, still naked.

"But it's hot." Master said as he was fanning himself with a fan which had the Fairy tail insignia on it. The Master was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that had the
Fairy tail insignia all over and some shorts.

"Is that what a naked person should say?" Lucy asked rhetorically as she sweat- dropped.

"I will now announce the details of the first exam." The Master said.

"The first exam!?" Wendy exclaimed.

"It's split into levels every year." Cana explained.

"You see smoke rising up from that beach, right?" The Master asked.

"First head there. There are 8 paths there. Only one group can enter each path. And here's what waits you behind each path." Master explained.

A magical board appeared behind him that showed a map of each path and the challenges that await them.

"Only the teams that can get through this will clear that first exam!" Master informed.

"In the 'battle' routes, only the winning team will be able to proceed.
In the 'hard' battles are very difficult routes where you will have to defeat an S-Class mage in order to proceed.
'Quiet' is the route where you can proceed through the exam without having to fight anyone." Master explained.

"Your goals in the first exam are 'power' and 'luck'!" The Master exclaimed.

'Luck--!?' Everyone thought.

"If it's luck, we might be able to do this!" Lucy said determined.

"But we only have a 1/8 change of hitting the 'Quiet' zone." Crystal said emotionless.

"Logically only a maximum of 6 teams can clear this exam." Evergreen said.

"I...Impossible Guildartz and Erza's routes are off limits!!" Elfman exclaimed.