Confrontation

Lucy's POV:
Team Natsu came in which only consisted of Erza, Natsu and Lisanna. Everyone was quiet until Natsu spoke.
"We're back!" He said with his usual grin.
"Welcome back team Natsu. Please welcome back Lucy and I would like to introduce our newest guild member Crystal." Master said.
They turned and looked at me then to Crystal. Crystal looked at them with an ice cold stare.
"Lucy! Your back!" Yelled a very excited Natsu as he ran towards me getting ready to hug me. But just as he was about to hug me the lower half of his body froze and their stood Crystal in a protective stance between me and Natsu. Erza and lisanna stood beside him in a fighting stance as well.
"Oi, what the hell! Who the hell are you ice freak. I just want to say sorry to Luce!" He said annoyed.
"So your Salamander. I've heard of your low intellect but this is just ridiculous." Crystal insulted.
"If you would of listen to master you would know that I'm Crystal, new guild member and Ice Dragon Slayer and re-quip mage." She said emotionless. I heard a few gasp go through out the guild. Natsu stood their in shock but quickly recovered.
"What year did your dragon disappear?! Do you know where Igneel is?!" He asked/screamed.
"I'm a second generation dragon slayer so I don't have a dragon and no I don't know where Igneel is." She answered.
You can see the disappointment in his face as she answered.
"You said you use re-quip magic as well you must be very string to be able to use two different magics." Erza pointed out. At this Natsu rejoiced.
"You're right Erza! Crystal fight me!" He screamed as he charged towards Crystal with his fist engulfed in flames. However Crystal just simply moved out the way making Natsu run into a wall.
"I have a better Idea. How about me and Lucy versus you guys." She suggested.
"If you win Lucy will forgive you and I will be your slave for a day. However if we win you all will be our slaves for a week." She said emotionless.
"Is that okay with you Lucy-nee." She added.
"Yeah, that sounds good to me!" I said.
"Very well then we agree as well." Erza said and the others agreed.
"Well this will be interesting. Let's see who will win. Everyone to the battle grounds outside!" Yelled master.
As we were about to head out side another person came in. Or should I say a raven haired guy named Gray and a blue talking cat named Happy.