Chapter 7

Wow I don't think that could of worked out better. I was bleeding, my hair was filled with leafs and twigs and I was a mess. But since I had no time to go home and make myself pretty, Sarah and I went up to the door in a hurry. When Mrs. Morgan answered the door, she asked us to come in and we sure went in hastily, checking behind us before going in to make sure Jesse wasn't coming.

"How are you girls?" Mrs. Morgan asked when we both inside."You must be Lilly right?" She asked looking at Sarah.

"Actually, I'm Sarah. That is Lilly." Sarah said indicating to me.

"Hi Sarah. Nice to meet you. Sorry Lilly." Mrs. Morgan said shaking both of our hands.

"That's fine." I say smiling. "Easy misconception."

"Ethan! Jane! Your babysitters' are here!" Mrs. Morgan called.

Once Jane had come in and Mrs. Morgan introduced us, she asked us why we were bleeding.

"Um, we're fine. We just took a shortcut through," Sarah paused looking at me. "Through the forest." She finished smiling like that sentence was the hardest thing to say in the world.

"Are you sure you two are okay?" She asked once more before Ethan was at the top of the stairs staring at Sarah.

"Um, earth to Ethan?" His mom asked seeing that her son was frozen at the top of the stairs.

"Um, yeah, I'll go get some bandages." he said and ran back upstairs.

I see he heard that we were bleeding.