Chapter 11

"Sarah! What was that for?" I asked once we got outside.

"Um. They might of found out what we really are!" Sarah told me.

"Oh yeah! Sorry! We better go then."

"Yeah." Sarah said sarcastically. Then we ran towards the alley.

I could tell Sarah didn't want to babysit but I ended up pulling her into it when Erica dumped her babysitting gig on me. So I just pulled Sarah in. Well now here we were, running for our lives trying to loose Ethan and Benny who were right behind us.

"What about that alley there. I bet there are lots of rats there." I said pulling Sarah into a near alley.

While we were dining on rats, I saw the boys in the corner of my eye staring at us.

"AH!!!" The boys screamed but the first time they screamed, only Ethan ran away and Benny was left standing there, screaming.

Then Ethan came back and pulled Benny away.

"Sarah we have to explain." I said running after them.

When we finally caught up to them, Ethan and Benny were both holding sticks in the shape of a "T".

"Don't come near us." Ethan warned holding up his horrible excuse of a wooden stake.

"Really?" I asked boredly.

"It's not what what it looks like." Sarah tried explaining.

"Your a vampire!" Ethan screamed.

"Okay, maybe it is kinda what it looks like but we won't hurt you." Sarah explained further.

"Just put the stakes down." I said putting my hand on Benny's stake and lightly pushed it downwards.

"Ethan, I think we should trust them." Benny said trying to reason with Ethan.

"What do you mean you won't hurt us?" Ethan asked dubiously.

"What she means by that is that she can't have human blood because she doesn't want to be a full vampire. And what she means about me is that even though I can have human blood, I only do it if I have another, weaker vampire with me and if the human was already bit." I told them.

"Okay, but if you bite me Benny will hit you with water or a stake." Ethan said threateningly.

"Well, even if I do bite you Benny wouldn't be able to kill me."

"Why?"

"Well, because I also have magic powers and legend has it any vampire with magic powers, they are indestructible." I told Ethan.

"So, can we go back to your house now that you know?" Sarah asked.

"Whatever. Just don't tell my parents." Ethan told us.

"No problem." Sarah and I said in unison.

So we went back to Ethan's house as if nothing had happened.