The Uglies: Love Story

"Your waiting for a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter, because we'll always be together."

Lost in a dream. Lost in a dream with whom you love so much. It doesn't matter if it takes you an hour, or 10 years, but you want to wake up. But there is someone stopping you. Maybe you should stay.

Eloise Truchon officially married Stephen Fuller 3 times without a divorce, at their own Lake Simmet, Audigo Beach, and the Central Cathedral. Had 59 honeymoons, countless birthdays and anniversaries, and had 10 children born and die, and rebirth. They lived happily, without any worries. They create a world in which they lived, a perfect habitat for two lovers on stormy seas.

They dream to escape the sufferng of life. They both said they were confident in distinguishing between dream and reality, but they are still lost. They don't care. Because they are together, and whatever happens, they will always be side by side.

And so, begins the story of the consequences of love, and the dream Eloise and Stephen built to live perfectly.

 This story is based on Inception. The invention of the PASIV device, looks like a  metal suitcase,  has been made public but with special guidelines to use it safely. Though many follow the rule, some don't, and few end up in Limbo.

It's true, "With Freedom comes with Heavy Responsibility."