Chapter 5

Lavelle P.O.V

THE NEXT MORNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I had a had a good time with Sugar, the stripper. We didn't do nothin special. All she did was strip, twerk, & gave me a lap dance. Nothin more nothin less. I wonder how Jasmine's night went. I hope she had fun & got to ketchup with her girls cuz that's what she always does 😄. I love her. I'm gonna tell her soon. My secret so don't worry. Right now, I'm in my room getting dressed, at my house. I drove back here last night after I got done with Sugar. It's 12:00pm right now.

I jog down the stairs & into the kitchen. Usually Jasmine would cook me breakfast. But it looks like imma have to eat a bowl of cereal. Womp womp womp.... I call Jasmine's number & I hear her phone ringing in the living room couch. I sigh.

"I told her ass to make sure she had her phone." I said in an angry tone shaking my head.

So I call Diamond. She picks up.

"Hello.?" Diamond says.

"Hey. Have you seen or herd from Jasmine?" I ask

"No one told you what happened to her!!! OMG! Ok this morning the body guard was checking all the rooms & found Jas on the bed with blood comming out her mouth & bruises all on her body. She was rushed to the hospital. You need to go there like right now!" Diamond yelled.

"Alright alright! I'm out. Thank you!" I said fastly.

I hung up the phone & rushed out the house & to the hospital in the Lamborghini. When I arrived there I had to wait a few to see her because they were cleaning her. When I walked into he hospital room, the first thing I saw was her fragile body on the hospital bed. I ran over to her & kissed her forehead softly. I grabbed her hand & kissed it softly. The doctor looked at me.

"She's in a coma. I'm sorry." the doctor said patting my back then leaving the room.

I pulled up a chair next to the hospital bed & stared at her for a minute.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there....I wasn't there...I'm sorry," Tears started to form in my eyes & slid down my puffy cheeks. I put my head down for a sec.

I lifted my head back up.

"Imma find 'em. Imma find 'em & hurt 'em. IMMA FIND 'EM & IMMA HURT HIM!!!!" I yelled standing up.

A female doctor walked into the room. And looked at me like I was crazy.

"Is everything alright?!" I doctor asked.

I looked back at the doctor. Then Shay, Diamond, Autumn, Winter, & Sierra rushed in & stood on the other side of Jasmine's bed.

"Yes, everything's fine miss." Shay said.

"Ok...." The doctor said eye balling all of us, then walking out.

"How is she?" Diamond asked.

"She's in a coma." I said sadden.

They all gasped.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believed this happened to her!" Diamond said laying her head on Jasmine's shoulder & crying.

Autumn rubbed Diamond's back.

"I brought flowers...." Sierra said putting the flowers on a desk that is in front of a window.

Diamond got up & sat a card on the desk also, while wiping tears away.

"I brought a huge teddy bear...." Shay said.

"And I got balloons..." Winter said letting the balloons go.

The balloons floated to the ceiling peacefully.