Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lavelle's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't clear this up in the pervious chapters but, I did find & capture that stripper. On one late starry ghostly night this happened:

Bam! The door busted wide open. Smoke coming from it. I walked in with heavy boots on making every foot step echo. I grabbed him up from out of his rocking chair & put my gun up to his head while slowly walking to the door. He screamed & cried.

"Please! Dont! I have a wife & kids! Please!" He pleaded.

I pistol whacked him, with hella force making blood come out of his mouth. I feel he's showing too much weakness in front of his family.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him after pistol whacking him. I put the gun bak up to his temple.

"Babe, what's goin on?" His wife said while holding her three kids in her lap/arms, looking terrified. She trembled.

"I'll see y'all one day. Soon! I love you! I love you all!!!!" he said as I dragged him out of the front door into the back of my trunk.

I put a white towel around his face. He quickly laid back in a life less motion. His wife in the house scurried to reach for the house phone. I ran back in the hose, stood in the door way. I pointed my gun at her leg & shot. She fell to the ground & yelled/cried. I walked over to her & bent down to her level. I pointed the gun at the middle of her forehead. I whispered in her ear.

"If you tell ANYBODY ANYTHING! I WILL FIND YOU, YO KIDS, YO WHOLE FAMILY & KILL DEY ASS! YO HUSBAND already gone! TRY ME IF YOU BAD! THAT'S A PROMISE!" I said angrily, furiously in her ear, gripping her shoulder HARD.

She started to cry harder while nodding her head that she understands. I walk out with a mad ass expression on my face. I hop in my truck & drive away like a psycho. Soon I make it to a vacant house/garage. Some professional assassins I hired are already here, in the house preparing everything. Now let me tell you. These people are nothing to fuck around with. For real. I already paid them because that's how they work. I turn off the car, get out, open the truck, & grab him. I dragged him by his sweater into the house. The assassins helped me bring him in. They laid him on a long table, which is in the kitchen. I just hop on the clean counter & watch from a distance. They came up with dissecting him like he was a frog. They said they KNOW how to make him suffer, so I let them do what they please & feel.  

They started taking all his clothes off, then strapped him down to the table, the creating slits every here & there. One of them started to slice open his chest. He opened his chest. I saw his heart still beating. It looks disgusting. Then the other assassin cut open his legs. Blood poured out. I mad a nasty face expression. I hoped off the counter & walked to the door.

"Alright. I'll let you guys take care of the rest of him....umm it was nice doing work with you two...." I said opened the door, my body facing them still.

They just shook their heads & continued to work. I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. I walked to my car, got in, started it, and drove off. I never looked back. I got home in the morning......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~