Why won't she notice me? (girlxgirl)

Pairing: @dontlegbreego and Eleanor= Breeleanor

Prompt: Brianna goes through high school everyday just like any normal girl right? Guess again, she goes through her days having to watch her best friend who she is in love with to be with someone else. She just wants Eleanor to notice her and she never really does. But, when Louis breaks up with Eleanor, Brianna watches and Eleanor then realizes how much she’s been neglecting her. Then she also realizes that she too is in love with Brianna.

Length: 3 pages or more…

Warnings: Smut, Fluff and girlxgirl material, mentions of Mpreg.

Rating: R

Anything else: Highschool AU

A/N: My first one-shot, as well as my first girlxgirl story. and i don't know how i did.

Breeeee! i hope you like it!

Corey, i hope you like your character!

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna POV

I really wish she would just notice me, why do I have to always be the second choice? I understand that she has a boyfriend, but shouldn’t I be there for her too? I guess not, I’m always the follower, ever since she started dating Louis she never even notices I’m around anymore. I’ve been her friend since we were in kindergarten and this is what happens when I sat through all her pain, nothing, I get nothing?

I sigh and I finally get up from the seat I was sat in at lunch. Once again Eleanor paid no mind to me; the only one who did was Niall and Liam. Everyone else had themselves occupied with their partners; Eleanor with Louis and Zayn with Corey.

Not don’t get me wrong, Zayn and Corey are the cutest couple ever, but when they all coupley it gets sickening. I was in fact the one who actually introduced them together, so they cannot avoid me. Besides, Corey comes to me for advice, it’s Eleanor who I am having the slight problem with that I wish I wasn’t having.

I told Niall and Liam that I needed to do some things before lunch was over, they didn’t question it and I was soon off on my own. I was leaving the cafeteria when an arm stopped me; I was turned around and met with Corey.

“What’s wrong love?” He asked as he took me to an empty table.

“I don’t know what I ever did wrong, I’ve always been there for her, and this is how she repays me? She never even acknowledges me anymore. It hurts so much that I’m in love with her and she never even notices me anymore.”

“Bree you just have to realize that right now she may never notice many things because she’s too up Lou’s ass to notice anything.” I sniffled out a laugh, well because have you seen his ass? It’s beyond huge.

“Yeah I know, but still she should at least talk to me, she never even talks to me ever since they’ve been together and it’s been 5 fucking months. This needs to change.”

“I know it does, but you just have to give it time. You never know what may happen in the next days,” He winks at me and walks off. What is that supposed to mean?

I try to think what that meant, but there was no use. I couldn’t think of what that motion meant, and I wish I did.

I finally left the cafeteria and I instantly spotted another one of my friends, Harry. I did go through this stage where I was in love with him, but once he came out as gay that went off the table. He looks up and smiles at me, “Hey, Bree what’s up?”