Chapter 24

****ITS KIND OF A SKIPPY CHAPTER BUT IT'S SOMETHING! YAAAAY TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!****

"What the hell was I thinking?" I had my head in my hands and my laptop was open in front of me trying to look for some sort of inspiration for this wedding. It's been 2 weeks since I told Cal I wanted to marry him in a month. I had no clue how much planning went into weddings. Flowers, dress, venue, food, cool scheme... everything. So far I found my dress and a venue but now it was all the smaller things that were freaking me out. I had no clue what type of flowers I wanted to have. And then to add to the stress, when Calum got home from the studio at night we would be looking for houses which was a pain. Calum has been so busy recording that I've been doing this myself and I kind of hate it a lot. My phone rang which took me out of my thoughts.

"I'm here." August said on the phone. I was going with her to pick out a bridesmaid dress for her. Calum and I decided that since I only had one friend we would only have the best man (Luke) and a maid of honour (August) Michael and Ashton kind of felt relief from not being in the wedding.

"Ok. I'm coming." I shut my laptop and grabbed my purse. When I got out to the car I saw that August had a binder on my seat. "What's that?" I asked pointing to it before I got in the car.

"Oh. This is all the ideas I had for dresses."

"I told you already, we're doing a strapless purple dress that's floor length." August rolled her eyes.

"I don't want a floor length dress. And I don't like purple."

"Last I checked this was my wedding." She rolled her eyes again and sighed.

"I guess." It was an hour drive to the dress shop, it was a small place but the people who worked there were so nice. It took us three hours to find a dress that both of us agreed on... We ended up getting her a purple dress that went mid-thigh, not what I wanted but it looked good on her and honestly at this point I didn't care if she showed up in her bra and underwear. "Where does Luke live again?" August asked; she was dropping me off at his place so I could go shopping with him to find a tux.

"He lives with Calum."

"Oh yeah, where's that again?"

<><><><><><><><><>

"LUKE!" I yelled. I had the key to their apartment so I walked right in.

"Yeah!" He answered. "I'm In my room. Come here." I took off my shoes and walked into the house and down the hall to his room.

"Hey." He pocked his head out of his closet and smiled at me.

"There's the blushing bride." I smiled and laughed at him. I had gotten close with him since Calum proposed to me, he was actually helping a bit with the planning.

"Ready to go?" He nodded his head and pulled a sweater out of his closet. "It took 3 hours to find a damn dress for August. But, we finally got one. It's a nice colour."

"Purple?"

"Yup. I took a picture of it so we can find a tie that matches it."

"Sounds good." An hour later we had everything... Boys are so much easier to shop with. "So... how's the house shopping going?" Luke asked. We were in line at Starbucks.

"Don't even get me started."

"How's he doing? I haven't seen him in forever. He goes to your place right after the studio and he ends up either crashing there or coming home late and then at the studio we are both singing to talk to each other."

"I know. It's killing him which is killing me. I'm doing all the planning by myself and then the house shopping is so stressful. I keep thinking that this was a mistake and that we should have waited till the album was done."

"No. Don't say that. It's just a hard time but after the wedding it'll be good. You're going to be in your honeymoon phase, plus...." Luke blushed.

"Plus what?" I asked,

"You know." He raised his eyebrows up and down.

"No, I don't know. What are you talking about?"

"The sex..." He said under his breath. "You'll finally get some and then you'll be the happiest person ever. Calum's good in bed. I wouldn't know personally but when he was dating Spencer they would keep me up all damn night with the noises and... oh shit. Sorry. I should shut up." I smiled at the ground.

'"It's okay. She was a big part of his life and I need to be okay with that. It's not like he's still in love with her or anything."

"Exactly. I'm still sorry though." He was next in line; as he was ordering my mind went off to think of Calum with Spencer. I didn't even know what she looked like. What of she was prettier then me? And what if her body was better. What if I'm not as good as her?

"Next in line please." I looked up at the barista and tries to smile.

<><><><><>

"Honey! I'm home!" I heard Calum yell. I got up from my bed and walked down the hall to see him standing at the front door with his hands behind his back. "Hello beautiful."

"What's that for?" I asked kissing him. When I pulled back he moved his hands from behind his back; he had roses in his hand. "Babe... what did you do?"

"Why do you assume I did something bad?"

"I don't know. Why did you do this?"

"Because I love you. Can't I do something nice for the women I love?"

"Of course!" I giggled.

"But..."

"Oh no... but what?"

"There is something I have to tell you. It's not bad and nothing you have to worry about but I just want to tell you because I love you and we trust each other."

"Cal... what is it?"

"Spencer came by the studio today..."