Chapter 2.

London's pov.

I woke up this morning with feet in my face. What the-

I raised up slowly and saw that my son Lil' dray was in my bed sleeping. He must've had a nightmare, and came in here and slept with me. I got up brushed my teeth, washed my face, and showered. I wrap my towel around me as I tried to wake up Dray.

" Dray, get up..." I said, lightly pushing him.

" Can't I just stay asleep all day?!" he said with his eyes still closed, I laughed a little. "Five mo' minutes." he said putting up his hand. I laughed and walked in the bathroom to fix his bath water. When I finished, I walked back in the room to see Lil' Dray still sleep. Here we go again. . .

" Wake up and get in the tub!" I said, picking him up and taking him to the bathroom.

" Okay, Okay." he said, I watched him as he was getting in the tub. " I know how to take a bath, mom go!" he said, I laughed and made my way to the closet- to pick out our outfits. For that boy, to only be 5, he got a smart mouth- just like his pappy. I laughed to myself and put on a red and black plaid shirt with red jeans and all black chucks. I grabbed Dray's clothes- which was exactly like mines- and laid them on the bed.

I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausages, and waffles. I walked back into the room and saw that Lil' Dray was already dressed.

We walked into the kitchen, and sat down at the table with our breakfast.

" Hold up, ma." dray said while putting up one finger.

" What, child?" I asked him.

" Where my cup of OJ?" he asked, seriously. This child, is something serious. I got up, grabbed a cup and poured him some Orange Juice and handed it to him.

" Thanks, mom." he said, smiling.

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

I grabbed Dray's hand and walked into the mall in the Bay area. I just felt like going out of town, today. I let Dray get whatever he wanted. After about a hour of shopping we had already racked up on clothes, hats,shoes,jewelry and etc. We walked to the food-court and ordered his food and sat down. I wasn't really that hungry, so I just watched Lil' Dray eat.

" Give me some.." I said, asking for a fry.

" Say please..." he said, smiling.

" Please..." I said, laughing. He gave me the fry and I ate it. I was daydreaming about life- really not paying attention to anything Lil' Dray was saying. as, I looked at him I seen that he was done with his food.

" Ma... Did you hear me?" he asked.

" What you say?" I asked, looking at him.

" That girl right there is pretty." he said, pointing. " Naw, she finnnne. " he said, smiling. I looked at her and seen that it was India's daughter. I know India cause she transferred to UCLA a few months ago.

" Go talk to her" I said, half-serious. He got up and walked over there towards her. He spit some of that game, that he got from his mamma. India looked over towards me and waved, so I waved back.

" Is that Roc Royal!" I heard a female voice, said. I turned to the side and saw him. OH my gosh. I almost died. I turned around towards Dray as he was holding India's daughter's hand. "C'mon Dray, time to go." I said, picking him up as he said bye to India and her daughter. I grabbed our bags of clothes and crap, and began to walk. I realized that I was going to have to walk by Chresanto in order to get out of the mall. So, I walked with a pace as I passed him without getting his attention.